Chat about anything
Asinc
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4941 Post by Asinc » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:55 pm

Hi I'm Andrew from NW London
I love movies, before kids we used to see 50 a year, but now its down to 25........and rising
I have a very wide taste in movies.
Great cinemas for me are
Central London & the City
NW London
Harrow, South Ruislip, Watford, Uxbridge

Elley
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4942 Post by Elley » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:46 pm

Hey!
I'm from the West coast of Scotland. I've always loved movies, including world cinema. I particularly like French, Spanish and Italian films. I've been to a few previews in the past but not recently. I'll give any film a go.
Nice to meet everyone. Lx

Cherry

#4943 Post by Cherry » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:33 pm

Hi I’m Cherry, I live in south east London and I love all genres of film!!! Nice to be here and meet everyone :)

allfields
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4944 Post by allfields » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:49 am

Hi all. Tony from SW London. Going to my first preview tomorrow - looking forward to it. Thanks to everyone contributing information on free previews!

zach
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4945 Post by zach » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi I'm Zach and I live near Glasgow although spend about 4-5 months a year in French Catalonia so it's sometimes difficult to catch all the films I want.
I found the site through Google when looking for a free viewing. I've seen several preview films before through FreeFilmFirst and equivalent.
I llok forward to being part of the community

Jojososo
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4946 Post by Jojososo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:45 pm

New to this site! Quick intro, love movies particularly romcoms! Looking forward to receiving tickets soon!

N1ckyM
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4947 Post by N1ckyM » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Hello I’m Nicky, love the idea of getting free films particularly before they are out yet! I’m from Leicester. I recently watched The Favourite and I was surprised by how much I liked it even though I initially didn’t like the way it ended. Olivia Coleman was hideously beautiful. I look forward to being part of his filming community

StarkyRed

#4948 Post by StarkyRed » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:48 am

Heyy

I’m Ryan, i’m 21 and I live between London and Paris. I’m an aspiring actor and I love everything cinema related. I always heard about people seeing early screenings of movies and I thought i’d give it a try. I love old hollywood hollywood, current hollywood and tv shows (Game of Thrones is my all time favorite)

Chao

#4949 Post by Chao » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:21 am

Hi, I'm a member of sff and another group. As well as a Sci-Fi meet up group.
I receive emails for shows and films but they are not free as such because there is an admin fee payable. How do I share these without p*ying for the admin fee registered to me?

Mumsea

#4950 Post by Mumsea » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:15 am

Hi everyone I am Mumsea , I love horror and Gore but do enjoy most types of movie's. So what's everyone's face film ? Mine is probably The Lostboys