Weight Watchers

Chat about anything
ClareBarr
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element
Old post count: 0

Re: Weight Watchers

#6531 Post by ClareBarr » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:14 pm

Click on this link to claim a free "Princes tuna fillers", from your local supermarket. I really like the mixed peppers flavour. Enjoy!

https://www.princes.co.uk/tunacoupon

Preston1990
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference - Metrocentre Gateshead, Silverlink, Newcastle, Tyneside Cinema, Boldon.
I have tickets for: What to Expect When You are Expecting.

#6532 Post by Preston1990 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:30 am

Diane65 wrote:.....I too have lost 1lb....
Well done Diane - You totally rock :cheer:
ClareBarr wrote:Click on this link to claim a free "Princes tuna fillers", from your local supermarket. I really like the mixed peppers flavour. Enjoy!

Thanks for posting this Clare - I'll give it a go this week and report back! o/

So.....I missed doing my weighday thing this Monday but did get weighed earlier today and surprisingly I have lost 4 pounds over the nine days. GET IN _0^ :D

My leisure centre have started doing some classes called Float Fit. My first one is booked for Mon 19th - I found this link to a page on the web which explains what its all about :shifty: Hmmm ...we'll see!!

https://aquaphysical.com/floatfit-classes/

ClareBarr
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element

#6533 Post by ClareBarr » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:38 am

Preston1990 wrote:
Diane65 wrote:.....I too have lost 1lb....
Well done Diane - You totally rock :cheer:
ClareBarr wrote:Click on this link to claim a free "Princes tuna fillers", from your local supermarket. I really like the mixed peppers flavour. Enjoy!

Thanks for posting this Clare - I'll give it a go this week and report back! o/

So.....I missed doing my weighday thing this Monday but did get weighed earlier today and surprisingly I have lost 4 pounds over the nine days. GET IN _0^ :D

My leisure centre have started doing some classes called Float Fit. My first one is booked for Mon 19th - I found this link to a page on the web which explains what its all about :shifty: Hmmm ...we'll see!!

https://aquaphysical.com/floatfit-classes/
Well done Diane & Preston for your weight loss! If we were to do a weekly / monthly combined weight loss, for all of us, I think it'd be really impressive 8-)

I've decided not to weigh myself once a week, as I used to, but once a month instead. I've lost 7lbs since the end of last year :) still 2 stone to go, but I think it's a good start. Went out today, despite not feeling great; enjoyed a Costa mocha but didn't get a cake (as I usually would do) - I think once we become more conscious of what we eat, & make healthier choices, even if I can't exercise much it can makes weight loss that bit easier.

Diane65
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Trafford Centre. The Printworks, Manchester. The Lowry, Salford Quays. Parrswood, Didsbury.Cineworld, Stockport.
I have tickets for: Lovely Bones and Kick Ass

#6534 Post by Diane65 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:00 am

Wow Preston1990 I am mega impressed. That is brilliant.
I am loving the floatfit - never heard of it but looks intriguing.

You are doing brilliant Clarebarr. 7lbs is impressive and you did good resisting the cake.

I have gone off the rails and tad and only eating semi healthily. I need to get a grip and shape myself as feel so much better when I do.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Thanks to Betty Botter for the magazines with healthy recipes.

jojojoanne
Se7en
Se7en

#6535 Post by jojojoanne » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:39 am

Well Done, Preston!!

ClareBarr
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element

#6536 Post by ClareBarr » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:36 am

Diane65 wrote:Wow Preston1990 I am mega impressed. That is brilliant.
I am loving the floatfit - never heard of it but looks intriguing.

You are doing brilliant Clarebarr. 7lbs is impressive and you did good resisting the cake.

I have gone off the rails and tad and only eating semi healthily. I need to get a grip and shape myself as feel so much better when I do.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Thanks to Betty Botter for the magazines with healthy recipes.

I went off the rails myself tonight, Diane - ordered a Pizza Hut delivery! :( oh well, back to my diet tomorrow!

asamaic
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Cineworld Haymarket, Odeon West End, Odeon Leicester Square, Empire Leicester Square, Cineworld Shaftesbury Avenue, Odeon Panton Street - followed by anywhere in central(ish) London like Vue Islington.

#6537 Post by asamaic » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Right, well, I've gone majorly off the rails, but I only came back from my travels yesterday, and I dare anyone to go to Brussels and not eat waffles. :p

Despite being a fatty, I did do a 5K parkrun at the start of my holiday in Newcastle and although I couldn't do a 5K parkrun in France because of the snow and ice, I 'skated' a 5K there. Looking at my daily steps, I only went just under 10,000 on two days and went as high as 28,000 on one day. I'm running another 5K in London this Saturday. I think it's clear activity is not the problem, it's me shovelling food down my throat...

I am going for a hair cut tomorrow with a trainee hairdresser, just because I can - the new job doesn't start until Monday, so I have time to be a hair model for once. I hope he does a good job... :cross: Plus, you know, there's nothing like a nice hair cut to make you want to take better care of yourself and stop guzzling all of the food.

Meeting friends for coffee tomorrow (i.e. not lunch, so can stick to black coffee and/or tea and save on calories there).

I ate junk today, but at least I wrote it all down and I ate fewer calories than I burned. I always eat less food when I write it down...

As one always says, the diet starts tomorrow...
Preferred cinemas:
Vue West End, Cineworld Haymarket, Odeon West End, Odeon Leicester Square, Empire Leicester Square, Cineworld O2, Cineworld Shaftesbury Avenue and Odeon Panton Street, followed by anywhere in central(ish) London.

asamaic
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Cineworld Haymarket, Odeon West End, Odeon Leicester Square, Empire Leicester Square, Cineworld Shaftesbury Avenue, Odeon Panton Street - followed by anywhere in central(ish) London like Vue Islington.

#6538 Post by asamaic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm

I had a salad for lunch and walked past a row of cakes.

Not a bad start... C'mon, willpower!

Hope you're all having a healthy day. o/
Preferred cinemas:
Vue West End, Cineworld Haymarket, Odeon West End, Odeon Leicester Square, Empire Leicester Square, Cineworld O2, Cineworld Shaftesbury Avenue and Odeon Panton Street, followed by anywhere in central(ish) London.

Diane65
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Trafford Centre. The Printworks, Manchester. The Lowry, Salford Quays. Parrswood, Didsbury.Cineworld, Stockport.
I have tickets for: Lovely Bones and Kick Ass

#6539 Post by Diane65 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Brussels and waffles go together so no choice in the matter. Are you loving your new hair cut?

Good healthy choices asamaic o/

I have been working stupid hours over the last few weeks - mad even by my standards and numerous call outs for my Mum (falls alarm - one was genuine so needed paramedics but the rest were her keep on pressing it :wall: ) so eating on the run and no time to exercise (I have done at least 1 gym session a week which is not good enough).

Got to have lost 14lbs by Nottingham.

Chocolate and diet coke officially given up for lent. :tears:

ejwrank
Se7en
Se7en

#6540 Post by ejwrank » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:24 pm

Let Diane eat cake today! Hoping you have a very happy birthday celebration!
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2019" club -- 25 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2018" club -- 23 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2017" club -- 41 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2016" club -- 50 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2015" club -- 77 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2014" club -- 66 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2013" club-- 91 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2012" club--113 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2011" club--116 seen.