sandhills
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

The Chicago Code - Thursday 5th May 6.30pm - SKY

#1 Post by sandhills » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:15 pm

http://www.media-promotions.com/skytv_t ... ooking.php

Password: DETECTIVE

This is your chance to claim two complimentary tickets to see The Chicago Code at one of six special Sky Rewards preview screenings happening on 5 May at 6.30pm, a week before it airs on Sky1 HD.

Jennifer Beals (Lie to me) stars as a hard-nosed Chicago police chief in this brand new series.

In a city swamped by crime and corruption, Windy City Police know that you have to stay ahead of the game or risk being blown away.

From street gangs to City Hall, they rub shoulders with the worst the Midwest has to offer, fighting a daily battle to clean up the streets and the corridors of power.

BRIGHTON
GREENWICH THE O2
LEEDS/BRADFORD
MANCHESTER PRINTWORKS
METROCENTRE GATESHEAD
WIMBLEDON

Image <<< Please read this message. NO CHAT to be posted below here. Don't post below to say "Awwww all the tickets at my local venue have gone, I'm gonna cry". Get it? Any comment/queries/criticism/details of what you ate at lunchtime/etc should be posted in appropriate thread on the discussion forum. Thank you ~Syd

a_person
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 90
Preferred Cinemas: West India Quays,Cineworld Greenwich, Vue Stratford Westfield then Central London.

Re: The Chicago Code - Thursday 5th May 6.30pm - SKY

#2 Post by a_person » Tue May 03, 2011 2:38 pm

This is your chance to claim two complimentary tickets to see The Chicago Code at special Sky Rewards preview screenings a week before it airs on Sky1 HD.

Starring Jennifer Beals (Lie to Me) and Shawn Ryan the creator of The Shield, this gritty new cop drama sees the Windy City Police fighting a daily battle to clean up the streets. From street gangs to City Hall, they rub shoulders with the worst the Midwest has to offer.

The Chicago Code is coming to Sky1 HD (channel 106) from Thursday 12 May at 9pm, but you can see the first two episodes of this exciting new series first. Claim your complimentary tickets now to avoid disappointment.

Jennifer Beals (Lie to me) stars as a hard-nosed Chicago police chief in this brand new series.

In a city swamped by crime and corruption, Windy City Police know that you have to stay ahead of the game or risk being blown away.

From street gangs to City Hall, they rub shoulders with the worst the Midwest has to offer, fighting a daily battle to clean up the streets and the corridors of power.

Jason Clarke (Brotherhood), Matt Lauria (Friday Night Lights) and Delroy Lindo (Domino) also star.

Certificate: 18
Screening Date: Thursday May 5
Screening Time: 6pm for 6.30pm start
Locations: Brighton, Greenwich - The O2, Leeds/bradford, Manchester (printworks), Metrocentre Gateshead, Wimbledon

You do need to register but there are lots of tickets

TO CLAIM: http://www.media-promotions.com/skyforall

TITLE: THE CHICAGO CODE

You will need a password: CHICAGO
Member No. 2 of the "100 free films in 2015" club. 3 seen, 97 to go!
Realistic target: 5

Preferred cinema list:
1) Cineworld: West India Quays or Greenwich, 02, Vue Westfield - Stratford City or Picturehouse Stratford
2) Picturehouse Greenwich
3) Any central London cinema including Islington (excluding Shepherd's Bush, and Whiteleys unless it's some super duper cool film)
4) Odeon Greenwich or Odeon Surrey Quays