what are you upto right now...?

Chat about anything
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
teddybear1
Phase IV
Phase IV
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 pm
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: glasgow renfield street . barrbridge aka coatbridge , braehead , glasgow quay , parkhead , east kilbride
I have tickets for: Darkest hour
Location: glasgow
Contact:

Re: what are you upto right now...?

#11 Post by teddybear1 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:49 pm

McG wrote:
teddybear1 wrote:After a long hard day at work ( no ice age for me) lol.I'm in bed with a nice hot chocolate afer a nice hot bath x watching million pound drop x
Didn't see your OH at Ice Age 4! . . . and he was going to keep me a seat! :rolleyes:



Yeah he was there alrite he says he kept you a seat but the wee shortie with him dragged him rite down to the front row..... Ha ha ha his neck was near broke by the end of the film x
Member No. 63 of the 100 Free Films Club 2018(aiming for 75)

0 films seen so far in 2018

2 films seen so far in 2015 only 73 to go



73 free films seen in 2014

82 free films seen in 2013

81 free films seen in 2012

62 free films seen in 2011

User avatar
McG
8 1/2
8 1/2
Posts: 8968
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 pm
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Paisley, Braehead, Glasgow Odeon & Cineworld
Location: Paisley

Re: what are you upto right now...?

#12 Post by McG » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Rainey wrote:Working :typing:
Yay! o/
That's put us all in our place, Rainey! :rolleyes:

jojojoanne
Se7en
Se7en
Posts: 2112
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:04 pm
Old post count: 0

Re: what are you upto right now...?

#13 Post by jojojoanne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:51 pm

My Son's taking over the computer for half an hour soon, so I'm gonna change my bedding. Was meant to do it earlier on in the day, but kids' mates have been in and out all day, so it was easier to stay downstairs to do 'door duty'!!

User avatar
steve9872
SuperMember
SuperMember
Posts: 7029
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 pm
Old post count: 456
Location: Leeds - 456 posts on old site

Re: what are you upto right now...?

#14 Post by steve9872 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm playing the million pound drop online.
Member number 13 of the 100 free films in 2019 club. o/
My more realistic target is 80 :tears:
20 seen so far, Páid for 0
Movie list 2019
29 seen 2018 :X
53 seen 2017 :nono:
61 seen 2016 :tears:
86 seen 2015 8-)
71 seen 2014 :tears:
90 seen 2013 8-)
77 seen 2012 8-)
69 seen 2011 8-)
60 seen 2010 8-)

Looking forward to in 2019: (Jan) Glass (Feb) (mar) Captain Marvel, (apr) Avengers: Endgame ,(May) (jun) Dark Phoenix, MIB: International (Jul) (aug) The new mutants, (sep) (oct) (nov) Kingsman 3 (dec)

User avatar
McG
8 1/2
8 1/2
Posts: 8968
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 pm
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Paisley, Braehead, Glasgow Odeon & Cineworld
Location: Paisley

Re: what are you upto right now...?

#15 Post by McG » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:54 pm

jojojoanne wrote:My Son's taking over the computer for half an hour soon, so I'm gonna change my bedding. Was meant to do it earlier on in the day, but kids' mates have been in and out all day, so it was easier to stay downstairs to do 'door duty'!!
What a strange time to start changing the bed? I'd probably strip it and then not be bothered making it up! :rolleyes:

User avatar
Rainey
Se7en
Se7en
Posts: 3605
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:05 pm
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Torquay, Paignton, Exeter, Plymouth
Location: Devon

Re: what are you upto right now...?

#16 Post by Rainey » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:54 pm

McG wrote:
Rainey wrote:Working :typing:
Yay! o/
That's put us all in our place, Rainey! :rolleyes:
Only another 30 minutes then I'll be on my way home to :snooze:

EDIT : OH Great fire alarm has just gone off!!! Great!!
Preferred Cinema's now Paignton or Exeter!

User avatar
Beate
The Modfather (& Three-Time Prediction Master!)
The Modfather (& Three-Time Prediction Master!)
Posts: 21982
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 pm
Old post count: 6588
Preferred Cinemas: West India Quay, Greenwich, Surrey Quays + Central London (Vue Islington, Apollo, Odeon Covent Garden, Cine Haymarket, Leicester Sq/West End)
Location: London
Contact:

Re: what are you upto right now...?

#17 Post by Beate » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:55 pm

steve9872 wrote:I'm playing the million pound drop online.
Me too. Still have my million. The third one or so tonight.
:popcorn: Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2020" club. 1 seen :popcorn:
o/ Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2009 - 2019" clubs. 826 seen o/
Image Member No. 1 of the "104 free previews in 2008" club. 92 seen
Image

jojojoanne
Se7en
Se7en
Posts: 2112
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:04 pm
Old post count: 0

Re: what are you upto right now...?

#18 Post by jojojoanne » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:57 pm

McG wrote:
jojojoanne wrote:My Son's taking over the computer for half an hour soon, so I'm gonna change my bedding. Was meant to do it earlier on in the day, but kids' mates have been in and out all day, so it was easier to stay downstairs to do 'door duty'!!
What a strange time to start changing the bed? I'd probably strip it and then not be bothered making it up! :rolleyes:

If I don't do it tonight, I won't have time tomorrow. And I love getting into bed with brand new bedding!!

User avatar
McG
8 1/2
8 1/2
Posts: 8968
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 pm
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Paisley, Braehead, Glasgow Odeon & Cineworld
Location: Paisley

Re: what are you upto right now...?

#19 Post by McG » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm

jojojoanne wrote:
McG wrote:
jojojoanne wrote:My Son's taking over the computer for half an hour soon, so I'm gonna change my bedding. Was meant to do it earlier on in the day, but kids' mates have been in and out all day, so it was easier to stay downstairs to do 'door duty'!!
What a strange time to start changing the bed? I'd probably strip it and then not be bothered making it up! :rolleyes:

If I don't do it tonight, I won't have time tomorrow. And I love getting into bed with brand new bedding!!
Totally agree re bedding . . . it's one of life's simple pleasures!!!! :rolleyes:
Preferred cinemas: Best: Glasgow Quay, Glasgow Braehead, Glasgow Renfield Street, Glasgow Fort & Paisley
Others I'd go to: Glasgow Showcase Baillieston


Films already booked for:

Hope to get tickets for: Every film if they come to my preferred cinemas

Member of the 100 Free Films of 2019.
Aim will again be 150. 54 seen: 96 to go.

Member no.9 again for the 100 Free Films of 2018.
My aim will be 150. 143 seen, 07 to go.

Member No. 9 again for the 100 Free Films in 2017. 156 seen, 0 to go
Member no.9 of the 100 Free Films in 2016: 135 seen 0 to go
Member no.9 of the 100 Free Films in 2015: 72 28 to go
Member no. 9 of the 100 Free Films in 2014; 85 seen 15 to go!
Member No. 9 of the "100 Free Films in 2013" ; 89 seen 11 to go!
Member No. 9 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. 86 seen 14 short of 100!

User avatar
r33ceh
Phase IV
Phase IV
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:44 pm
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: cineworld - ashton under Lyne, printworks - manchester, didsbury

Re: what are you upto right now...?

#20 Post by r33ceh » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Valda - well technically they are not mates, but, they are very friendly.
FMUK ~ Manchester Massive

Post Reply