drizzy5oh
The Third Man
The Third Man
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Any Central London

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#2331 Post by drizzy5oh » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi!

I'm drizzy5oh - looking forward to sharing a few codes I get (I seem to stumble upon them whilst they are still available) and also looking to see a few films courtesy of generous members.

McG
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Paisley, Braehead, Glasgow Odeon & Cineworld

#2332 Post by McG » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:24 pm

:welcome2: to our new Fmukers! You will find we are a very friendly buch on here if you get involved in writing.
Make sure you read the welcome email and read the introduction to a thread before posting.
It does help to pre-register with ShowFilmFirst, Sky (if you are a movies subcriber) or Virgin(if you are their customer), Disney and a few more. Once you get a code you can go to the site and insert the code to find out which cinemas are showing the preview and also if tickets still available.
Don't forget to thank :star: Fmukers who help you out, particularly re tickets and codes.
Join in discussion about films and other threads . . . after all, it's a Forum! Most of all, ENJOY! :P :D o/

tarekelkik

#2333 Post by tarekelkik » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi, I'm Antoine a.k.a Mister T , I'm 25years old, love movies . When I say love it I mean LOVE it like a tweaker on melatonine pills . The first movie I've seen was The Rocky Horror Picture Show and it's brilliant! Life changing movie I'm telling ya . I work as a music producer for a niche Label and look forward to becoming part of the Filmfukers community ( excuse my French ! )

Preferred cinema list:
1) Cineworld: Wood Green or Greenwich Vue Westfield, Stratford City or Picturehouse Stratford
2) Picturehouse Greenwich or Odeon Greenwich or Picturehouse Hackney
3) Any central London cinema including Islington (excluding Shepherd's Bush, and Whiteleys)

Peace to you all

Antoine

aisha_y@hotmail.com

#2334 Post by aisha_y@hotmail.com » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:29 pm

hi - i have just been intorduced to FMUK by a friend - im a movieholic and hope to enjoy more via FMUK

Pinkypink01

#2335 Post by Pinkypink01 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi I am Emma, Iam 29 and love films......I live in Nottingham.
Been too see a few films thanxs to sky, gotta
Ove a good freebie.
The last film I seen was batman absolutely fabulous film.
Looking forward too joining the forum :0)

McG
8 1/2
8 1/2

#2336 Post by McG » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:50 pm

What great introductions from our new Fmukers!
It's great to know a little about new members particularly the area where you go to cinema
You are all most welcome to Fmuk!. :welcome: Make sure you get involved in writing as it's a forum and we all share information, particularly about films. There is a lot of fun on Fmuk if we get to know you! :rolleyes: Please be sure to read your introduction email and the start of threads to check the content and how to use the thread.
We are a very friendly bunch of folk spread throughout the country . . . so you'll never be too far away from a Fmuker if you are at a free preview! :cool: Enjoy! :cross:

jeanie23

#2337 Post by jeanie23 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:43 pm

hey my names jeanie and im new... im from the cotsworlds and love the cinema so am so happy to be introduced to this site :D :D

bodoo

#2338 Post by bodoo » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Hello,
My name is Dora and as all of you I love films. I'm originally from Budapest but living on London for 4 years. I love documentaries with good, interesting and genuine stories. Also fiction films as long as the story is strong. The last film I saw was The Imposter and I think it was brilliant. Highly recommend it. Also recently saw the latest Batman but although it looked amazing in Imax and the casting/acting was superb I think the writing was quiet bad and disappointing here and there, but that is just my opinion. Anyway I will be looking around on this website here and hopefully get to go for some free screening. I usually leave my humbled opinion about films on twitter, here: https://twitter.com/bo_doo Have a lovely day!

McG
8 1/2
8 1/2

#2339 Post by McG » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Welcome to jeanie23 and bodoo from all Fmukers! :welcome2:
We love to see new people joining so try to get involved by writing whenever you have something to say whether it's about film or just life! :rolleyes: This is a forum so we welcome inter-action between members . . . whether through meeting at previews or "chatting" on threads.
Make sure you take the time to read the instructions re getting free tickets using codes. Films which are currently having previews will be posted in Free Films. Most of all, enjoy! :D :P :D

Marcia Queen
Air Force One
Air Force One

#2340 Post by Marcia Queen » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:08 am

Hello All

My name is Marcia and I am from London. I discovered this site accidentally and was amazed that you could see movies for free. I love going to the cinema especially for the experience and I the last movies I saw, was Snow White and the Huntsman and Magie Mike. My choice of movies range from Comedy, Romantic & Action, but my sister loves Horror. I look forward to contributing to this site, meeting new friends and thanks to all who make it possible for us to enjoy 'movies for free' in this economic times.

Marcia o/