Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
michellemj21

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4181 Post by michellemj21 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi everyone!!! :D

My name is Michelle and I'm from Hailsham but watch my movies at Crawley Cineworld. I watching action movies and eating popcorn. I used to watch free movies using showfilmfirst, but then got a Cineworld unlimited card. I've since cancelled my membership due to the cost. I haven't seen any free movies yet as a fmuk user but I hope to see as many as i can.

Thank you for reading o/

bfs1970

Hello!

#4182 Post by bfs1970 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:14 am

Hello I am a newbie and not really sure what to say apart that I love films. I have too many favourites to list here but so far this year I really liked Room. I'm based in Edinburgh and hopefully thanks to the fmuk page I will geot to see a few more free previews soon!

kingink

#4183 Post by kingink » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Hi,
I'm Jack. I just registered and I live in Edinburgh so interested in any free screenings for the Edinburgh area.
I like all types of movies but probably have a preference for action/scifi/fantasy.
Cheers,
J

alilel

#4184 Post by alilel » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi, an old user back after a few months of inactivity...

marko4ever36

#4185 Post by marko4ever36 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi,
I'm mark. I just registered and I live in Edinburgh area and so I am interested in any free screenings for Edinburgh.
I like all types of movies but probably have a preference for action/comedy and drama
Best,

mark

Nazerino
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4186 Post by Nazerino » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi. I'm new to the sight. I saw Eddie the Eagle earlier this week and it was a good film for all generations. When I saw Batman vs Superman in the Imax you'll be surprised to learn that most of the audience clapped after the film. Do watch the film if you have an open mind. I did find the last Hunger games a bit of s stretch. Look forward to getting to know everyone and of course the free tickets. o/

amaitino

#4187 Post by amaitino » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:23 am

Hi my name is T i love watching films the first film I watched was Jurassic Park the first one. Thank you I look forward to participating in this forum.

ttt

#4188 Post by ttt » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:41 am

Hello !
I'm Tim and I love films . I've recently joined after seeing a few freebies listed on money saving expert .
I like pretty much any genre but love sci fi :)

Spoon

#4189 Post by Spoon » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:18 am

Hey there, my name is Spoon and I am new to this site. My therapist suggeted that I need to get out more, meet people aand strike up conversations with new unimaginary people as I have become a little insular. This all began after the misunderstanding with the stable proprietor and his wrongful assumptions as to what my intentions were toward his shetland pony. Anyway, suffice to say that I have served my time, the ankle tag has beeen removed and I can get out there again. So if someone comes up to you at the start of a movie and strikes up a conversation, don't be alarmed as it will probably be me and I love to chat about movies!!

Jenno89

#4190 Post by Jenno89 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:21 am

Newbie here! And someone who hasn't watched many 'must see' films... Just working on changing that :)