Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
curl73

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4441 Post by curl73 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi all. I'm new to this so be nice :D. I live in birmingham originally from shrewsbury. I like all sorts of movies, Action packed to real tear jerkers. o/

Kipmck

#4442 Post by Kipmck » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:26 am

Hi, I'm kyle, I love movies and going to the cinema.. I have an unlimited cineworld membership and I love it. I enjoy pretty much any genre but I am a sucker for a good horror. My favourite movie is the conjuring and I'm from Edinburgh. :)

Eternaldusk

#4443 Post by Eternaldusk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 am

Hi I'm Eternaldusk. I'm 18 and live in London. I'm new to this site, and am pleased to be joining this community :) xx I've only seen 3 free movies so far since joining ShowFilmsFirst, the first one being Edge of Seventeen. I've seen people on here who manage to watch up to 100 free movies in a year! 8O That's amazing! Please teach me your ways senpais! Lol x and nice to meet you all! :D

walkerg

#4444 Post by walkerg » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi....I'm new to the site and looking forward to getting to know about and hopefully seeing lots of fantastic new movies

CtheG84
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

Getting to know you.

#4445 Post by CtheG84 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Hi,

I recently joined this forum as I recently moved to London and at times struggle finding fantastic previews to review.

It is great theres such a community of avid film, theatre and performance lovers out there.

I always review films I watch on flixster but will ensure I review here too.

Great to say hello - maybe see some of you soon.

Carl

c_lau86

#4446 Post by c_lau86 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:07 am

Hi everybody!

This is an amazing site, thanks to the developers of this site so we can watch free films

KingShabz
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4447 Post by KingShabz » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi there. I'm 28 and from Manchester and was intrigued by the free film screenings of some very anticipated movies. Look forward to also contributing when I can.

Desigirl

#4448 Post by Desigirl » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:57 am

Hiiiiii im a newbie .... used to look on martins money for codes as I love going to the movies and free codes allow me to explore different genres than I would p*y to go to...I like comedies, feel goods, romances, epic sagas, historical, true life, avoid horror and deep sci fi.
Had some life altering changes in the last 2 months hence thought it best to go back to doing things I like, usually take my mum or daughter with me, but gonna be braver and go alone too;) preferred cinemas are West London based with the Staines Vue being my favourite.
I'm a primary school teacher and love what I do! Drop by and say hi. Xx

pinkpanther

#4449 Post by pinkpanther » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Hi Folks!

I'm pinkpanther, I'm a Sci-fi / fantasy addict in her 40s. My folks and I love Dr. Who and I really enjoy Star Trek, Star Wars, Avatar all sorts really. I live in Cheltenham and am really looking forward to discussing storylines and stuff with you guys!!

H0ckey020
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4450 Post by H0ckey020 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Am an occasional filmgoer and would dearly like to attend the cinema much more. Have seen a few wonderful films throughout the year, with more to come through your good services perhaps. Thanks for the opportunity.