Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
Funkyjax

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4791 Post by Funkyjax » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:16 am

Hi everyone,

I'm Jacquie, I live in Nottingham and work in Mansfield. I was a member of the site many years ago, and then life got in the way and I no longer had the opportunity to get out and about. Going to the cinema was always one of my favourite things to do, and I'm looking forward to doing more of that - especially if it's free!

I will watch pretty much any time of film except horror, so will read your recommendations and opinions with interest.

Tom_gg1

#4792 Post by Tom_gg1 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi I'm Tom and I'm a young filmmaker. I am currently working on a short film titled Project Kino. It will hopefully debut at the local film festival in my area.

nash81

#4793 Post by nash81 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:52 am

Hello everyone, not a new member but had to sign up again. I don't really have a favourite genre but I loved seeing free movies before as it got me watching films I might not otherwise have chosen to watch at the cinema. Nice to meet you all :D

Donnii26

#4794 Post by Donnii26 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi All,
I am very excited to be a part of this Community I enjoy watching horrors, comedies, actions movies as well as Family movies.

kraftykitty

#4795 Post by kraftykitty » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:05 am

Hi,

My name is Nicky, I live in Edinburgh & love going to the cinema and think this is a great website!

Thanks!

scrapig
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4796 Post by scrapig » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:46 pm

Hi, I'm Marc, I'm 30 years old, love movies and live in Worsley The first movie I've seen is Superman! My favourite genres are is Action/Adventure science Fiction . I work as a Grip when I am not doing that I can usually be found dismantling something and look forward to becoming part of the community here!

miss.chris

#4797 Post by miss.chris » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Hi I'm Chris and I love movies so hence joining this site. Hope everyone is enjoying free films, such a good idea!

Crohnthebadger

#4798 Post by Crohnthebadger » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Hi I’m daz, love movies and going to the cinema.. great idea these free films

martinm1

#4799 Post by martinm1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:19 pm

hi im paul from basildon looking forward to some action and adventure films

Youknowyouallloveme

#4800 Post by Youknowyouallloveme » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:10 am

Hi all,

I am new here, looking forward to hopefully seeing some films!