Chat about anything
periukera
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Wimbledon Odean

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#5101 Post by periukera » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:11 am

Hiya, I'm a new user and a movie addict.
I hope that this site will brings me joy.

mcmcm96
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5102 Post by mcmcm96 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:43 am

Hello, Im new to FMUK - any tips please?

Luvya279
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5103 Post by Luvya279 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:05 pm

Hi, Donna from London here,
Love a good horror, Thriller or comedy and hope to see a few more now that I've joined here once I've worked out how it works.

Togfather
Air Force One
Air Force One

New member here

#5104 Post by Togfather » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:53 pm

Hello everybody.

I have just joined and look froward to seeing if anything comes up near me. I am a pensioner and i live in a remote part of South West Scotland. My nearest cinema is an hour away in Ayr and my favourite one is another half hour away in Kilmarnock. I have also been to a special one in Edinburgh that has leather loungers and a bar, which was quite an experience.

I always get premier seats because of my arthritis which causes me the need more leg room. I am a retired photojournalist but I also design websites and sell posters on Amazon and eBay, so I am still active and keep my brain occupied. I love all kinds of films except horror movies. I think my all time favourite films is Les Miserables from 2012 and Titanic. I love adventure films too and want to see 1917.

Best wishes

Tog :D

MojPoj
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5105 Post by MojPoj » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:28 am

Hello!
I'm MJ and I remember back to being a teenager and my friend prompted me to see Sucker Punch, which is an action film produced by Bruckheimer, but if anyone knows his work it of course has little psychological twists that really haunts you.

At the time all I was told was the film title, so I'm glad that I actually really enjoyed the film, and the soundtrack (which I still listen to actually)!

That went on to create a film seeking nerd today and since then I love seeing films with no details but the title, because you never know what you're going to get. I particularly love comedy (who doesn't love a good laugh?) and sci-fi adventure films like the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Venom was an absolute msterpiece). I have a tendency to be the sterotypical nerd and also love the animated Ghibli - to which Howls Moving Castle is the most watched movie in our household back in 2018.

Hopefully this community will prompt me to see more movies genres that I'm not used to, I'd love to experience something totally new :)

trevwilliams
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5106 Post by trevwilliams » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Hi, just joined. Was on Sky but moved to Virgin so don't get the sky previews anymore :( but I do get the Times previews although these have slowed down recently.

An occasional film extra, but my part usually ends up on the cutting room floor.

TeresaN
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5107 Post by TeresaN » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:23 am

Hi

This is my first post. Struggling to work out how to use the site
I retired from work in NHS last summer and looking for low cost or free options for entertainment to stretch pension until I get my State pension 6 years later than expected!

I live in Hertfordshire with good travel links to London. Hubby and I have a caravan and enjoy travelling around uk in warmer weather

I’m not a fan of horror movies otherwise will watch most things. Probably most enjoy spy / detective / historical / feel good type films

We have enjoyed a lot of foreign subtitled drama on TV

Teresa

Lyn
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5108 Post by Lyn » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:28 am

Hi,
I'm a movie, book, popcorn addict that won't read the book of a film I have seen, or watch a film of a book I have read, only because there are too many "stories" out there to devour and life is way too short ... :D

Honda_becks
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5109 Post by Honda_becks » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:25 pm

Newbie here from Devon. I struggle to find tickets for Plymouth or Exeter any tips?

Neuperlach
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5110 Post by Neuperlach » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Hi new here, I like movies, music, theatre and getting deals. Looks like I've come to the right place! Look forward to sharing my deals with y'all