Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
jenster

Re: Introduce Yourself

#11 Post by jenster » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi everyone - I'm a proper newbie!! My names Jen and like most people on here I adore movies and going to the cinema - anyway nice meeting you all and hope I can join in with the discussions soon o/

innins

#12 Post by innins » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 pm

hi everybody im a newbie my name is simon from gateshead and love films i always take my partner with me and she loves films too. i like most films the last film i seen was the hangover was quite good

katiepoll3

#13 Post by katiepoll3 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Yey! I've found you!! again..

I've been a member of the old site since day 1 but I never said hi to anyone properly although I have said a few things on the forum. So Hi! to everyone for the first time properly.

I haven't seen a film for AAAAges and I think the last freebie was..ooh I can't even remember. Shocking really. I seem to have given away a few tickets recently as life has been quite unexpectedly hectic. Anyway, I am hoping that it's back on track now and I'm looking forward to a few goodies. I think Bruno looks great, but I didn't manage to get any free tix.....

Well thanks to everyone for working hard on this site, and getting us up and running again.

PS: I'm in Glasgow where everyone is a filmaholic they say....

a_person
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 90
Preferred Cinemas: West India Quays,Cineworld Greenwich, Vue Stratford Westfield then Central London.

#14 Post by a_person » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Well hello Valda and PeteYork! You were both on the old site, right.

And welcome to katiepoll3, innins3 and jenster!!!! :D

Hope to see you as regulars here.
Last edited by a_person on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member No. 2 of the "100 free films in 2015" club. 3 seen, 97 to go!
Realistic target: 5

Preferred cinema list:
1) Cineworld: West India Quays or Greenwich, 02, Vue Westfield - Stratford City or Picturehouse Stratford
2) Picturehouse Greenwich
3) Any central London cinema including Islington (excluding Shepherd's Bush, and Whiteleys unless it's some super duper cool film)
4) Odeon Greenwich or Odeon Surrey Quays

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 1939
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference: MetroCentre-Gateshead, Boldon, Gateshead Trinity Square, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, and Tyneside Cinema

#15 Post by andrews » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 am

to all our newest members - innins - (great to have another member form the North East), and jenster - where are you from?

to PeteYork, valda and katiepoll3! Great to see that you have found the new site!
Member Number 3 of the "100 Free Films in 2018 Club"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

jenster

#16 Post by jenster » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone - and Andrews, I'm from Exeter in Devon - anyone else from the South West on these boards?? o/

NeilTh

#17 Post by NeilTh » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi Guys & Gals,

New to the site, only found out about the site recently- cant beleive as a
MO-HUUSIVE Film fan never heard about it B4.

In this credit crunch time period- us film buffs need to stand together and catching a few Free films in between doesnt hurt either!!!! :D

Saw The Hangover as my first free screening a couple of weeks ago and already got tickets for My Sisters Keeper this thursday and The Proposal on 8th July.

Neil :mrgreen:

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 1939
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference: MetroCentre-Gateshead, Boldon, Gateshead Trinity Square, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, and Tyneside Cinema

#18 Post by andrews » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 pm

A very warm welcome to you, Neil. So glad to have another new member! You've come to the right place if you're looking for free films. Make sure you subscribe to the free film board by pressing the tab which is top left of the free films page. You will receive e-mail alerts when there are new codes.
Last edited by andrews on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member Number 3 of the "100 Free Films in 2018 Club"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sydney_Bristow
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Old post count: 2337
Preferred Cinemas: Central London pretty please with sugar on top
I have tickets for: jaws 21
I haven't got tickets for: bon jovi - will do your laundry for em!
I don't want tickets for: documentaries coz I get bored easi....zzzzz

#19 Post by Sydney_Bristow » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi my name is Syd and I'm an alcoholic...oops....this is the film place innit :p

Edit: ooh look, I got my sig back weeeeeeeeeee :mrgreen:

Member Number 69 of the 100 movies in 2019 Club. Lets see how we get on with this..... fingers crossed.

lucky_charm

#20 Post by lucky_charm » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:25 pm

katiepoll3 wrote: PS: I'm in Glasgow where everyone is a filmaholic they say....
You can say that again! o/

Welcome all newbies, here's to many free films to everyone! :cross: :beer: