Chat about anything
scarlettdragone
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#5091 Post by scarlettdragone » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Hello :)

My name is May and I love animated films. My favourite film is Your Name, a Japanese animation.

filmaddict
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5092 Post by filmaddict » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi, my name is C and I love all types of films. Great site, can’t wait to put it to good use!

Moviemondays
Air Force One
Air Force One
Preferred Cinemas: East London cinemas
I have tickets for: Charlie's angels
I haven't got tickets for: Charlie's angels

#5093 Post by Moviemondays » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:05 am

Hi, I like free cinema and 2 for1 meerkat or tastecard movie deals. Closest cinema to me is ilford cineworld, but i often go to vue, odeon or attend community cinema screenings in East london libraries.
I like to watch film with a group and then discuss it afterwards ;)
Prefer Cinemas in East London areas, such as Ilford cineworld, Stratford vue, South Woodford Odeon, West india quay Cineworld with meerkat 2for1 or tastecard movie deals.
I also know that Rich mix and Genesis cinemas have special deals for Tower Hamlets library card holders.

EmmaPemma
Air Force One
Air Force One

ntroduce Yourself...

#5094 Post by EmmaPemma » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:50 am

Hi my name is Emma, I'm 42 and love movies of all kinds. I love old film noir, musicals, and epics like gone with the wind but also love modern classics like the Bourne films, tarantino, scorsese, love most genre of films, action, adventure, romance, super hero, comedy, the only genre I never have liked has been westerns. The cinemas that I use the most that are nearest me are any in the Glasgow or Renfrew area. Hopefully chat to you all a lot in the future and nice to meet you all 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Shortgorl398
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5095 Post by Shortgorl398 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:17 pm

Hi, I'm new to this so guess I should introduce myself. I'm shortgorl389 and I'm from Manchester. I like action films, marvel and I'm willing to try any film pretty much.

lukazade2
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5096 Post by lukazade2 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:52 am

Hi, I'm lukazade2. I love films, and even more so when they're free, so it seems I've found the right place :)

belo
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5097 Post by belo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:13 pm

Hello - I've just registered. I have to admit to being rather rude and I have not yet read all 510 pages of introductions! That would leave me :wall:

Instead, hoping to get to know you all by sharing film codes/reviews o/

rikrobs
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5098 Post by rikrobs » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:41 am

Hi, I'm Rik I'm too many years old, love movies and live in North Wales .The first movie i remember seeing was Peter Pan although my experiance was a little tarnished when i trod on someones cigarette and burned my foot (why I had no shoes on is still a mystery I shall never solve and yes I'm old enough to remember smoking in all public places) Although i love blockbuster films i do enjoy a varity of other films. I'm a bit on the shy side so that's all I'm prepared to say for now. :D

niclon26
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5099 Post by niclon26 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:03 pm

:D Hi, I'm Nicki, I'm 43. I live near Southampton in Hampshire. I love films and go to the cinema as often as I can. I love Psychological thrillers, Comedies, Action and Thrillers. My favourite films include Silence of the Lambs, The Joker and the Shawshank redemption.

Karen56
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5100 Post by Karen56 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:08 am

Hi there,

My name is Karen and I live in London. I found this site by googling free movies (who knew) and love movies - no particular genre but absolutely hate horror movies.

As I’m not currently working the opportunity to see free movies is wonderful. And if I have a spare ticket am more than happy to offer it up to someone else.

My last freebie screening was 1917 before Christmas and I can highly recommend it.

Looking forward to being part of the FMUK community.