Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
Suziewoos

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#5081 Post by Suziewoos » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:58 am

Well! I'm new here. :D I'm older than I'd like to be with a husband & 10 year old. Recovering from cancer so watching a lot of films.

EFapohunda1

#5082 Post by EFapohunda1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:40 pm

Hi my name Queen E. I am new here. I live around London. I love to watch great films. I love actions movies like Marvel movies, I also classic films and comedy. This is a fantastic forum. I look forward to the discussions.

Justinhayer

#5083 Post by Justinhayer » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Hi I’m a lover of all films m, 32 from Birmingham

Mr.Cinecal
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#5084 Post by Mr.Cinecal » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:01 am

Hi guys I am Alex !

I stumbled upon your site, looking for tickets for the new Joker movie for free ! However, since I found it, and since I liked movies I decided to sign up and be a part of the group.
Some fum facts about me are:
I try to watch movies, anytime that I can. My favourite genre are mystery thrillers. For me Minority report, is one of the most exquisite films ever made. An action packed thriller, with incredible cinematography and dialogue. You can suggest me any good movie, and I would watch just to have a conversation with you. In general I believe, movies are a part of life. However, I can stand movies that have to do with dystopian futures. i believe the movie it should give you a chance to escape your reality.

This is why, I watch movies to inspire me, to make me feel different. To make me wonder, and to think what is happening with the world around us.

On a side note, I study Msc Bussiness Psychology and when I am not watching movies, I pursuit my passion to be a full time entertainer.

Be well guys !!

Alex ! :)
YOU MUST BE JOKING.

NO I am Mr. Cinecal :mrgreen:

Castillobarta
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5085 Post by Castillobarta » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, my name is Alexander, I'm 45 from Colombia. I love films, specially action movies. I'm very exited about the chances I will get here to indulge my appetite for films and I look forward to becoming part of the community. Before hand, I wold like to thank everyone involved in the running this site and all those who participate here.

SuperStereoWorld
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5086 Post by SuperStereoWorld » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:03 pm

Hi all!

Scotty here and I’m a new member. Thanks f out letting me in! My favourite films are A Matter of Life and Death, Hannah and Her Sisters + True Grit!

broccoli
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5087 Post by broccoli » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:52 am

Hi,

I stumbled across the forum this evening and think it looks fab. I've always loved a freebie! Can't wait to start

Miki
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5088 Post by Miki » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:20 am

Hi everyone, this site is excellent and I would like to thank everyone for making it possible to watch all these great previews!

Choudharyh
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5089 Post by Choudharyh » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:49 am

Hi my name is :confused: I am 19

Shazza
Air Force One
Air Force One
Preferred Cinemas: O2, Greenwich Picturehouse, Goldsmiths, Odeon Surrey Quays

#5090 Post by Shazza » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:01 am

Hello, my name is Shazza, I'm as old as coal and I'm from London. Didn't believe you could get anything for free these days, then I came across this site! I enjoy action films, biopics, (dare I say...rom/coms lol :D ), dramas and Kung Fu.