Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
tabz

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#3411 Post by tabz » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi I'm tabz, have just been to my first preview in Basingstoke, Walter Mitty & someone told me about this website. Love movies, looking forward to a lot more.

richardassheton

#3412 Post by richardassheton » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:25 am

hi, i'm richard. proper newbie. im a student at bristol uni but otherwise live in northamptonshire. haven't been to any previews yet but looking forward to getting involved. the last film i saw was kill your darlings and I was very impressed with daniel radcliffe, contact lenses and all. my favourite film at the moment would probably be 2001.

xgfx

#3413 Post by xgfx » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Hi the names xgfx or Alex. Caught a few free previews so far looking forward to chatting!

_ashuro

#3414 Post by _ashuro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Hi everyone.

I have been on just a few forums before, am totally new to this free films thing, and to be honest I am not great at keeping up with it all in forums. Though I will try. Especially as I recently became single again and on top of that am broke - which does not help at a time when one needs to socialize! Anyhoo... a friend mentioned ShowFilmsFirst to me in passing and I stumbled onto FMUK when trying to work out how the hell to do all this - which I still haven't got much of a clue about even though I have read most of the info! Yes, my blonde roots are showing. Hmm, there goes any blonde friends I may have made here.

Also, our printer is out of ink. So there goes printing up any tickets, dang. I also live in Canterbury in Kent, and can't see that the Canterbury Odeon comes up too much for tickets either. Plus it's fun going to films on your own - not! Hmmm, maybe I should have used the nick Eeyore instead.

Ash :-)

P.S. I can be a bit fussy about films (my interest includes SF, classics, foreign film, thrillers, particular actors and directors) so perhaps the plus about having me on here is there are a few codes and tickets I won't want to use so others will get to use them then - ? I just posted a code I couldn't see as already listed. Hope I did it right!

Beate
The Modfather (& Three-Time Prediction Master!)
The Modfather (& Three-Time Prediction Master!)
Old post count: 6588
Preferred Cinemas: West India Quay, Greenwich, Surrey Quays + Central London (Vue Islington, Apollo, Odeon Covent Garden, Cine Haymarket, Leicester Sq/West End)

#3415 Post by Beate » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:36 pm

_ashuro wrote: Hi everyone. I just posted a code I couldn't see as already listed. Hope I did it right!
Afraid not - it was a duplicate, posted right before yours so I couldn't approve it.
:popcorn: Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2020" club. 1 seen :popcorn:
o/ Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2009 - 2019" clubs. 826 seen o/
Image Member No. 1 of the "104 free previews in 2008" club. 92 seen

_ashuro

#3416 Post by _ashuro » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Beate wrote:
_ashuro wrote: Hi everyone. I just posted a code I couldn't see as already listed. Hope I did it right!
Afraid not - it was a duplicate, posted right before yours so I couldn't approve it.

Ah yes, I noticed that right afterwards. Oh well. Another time. :-)

eleni1979

Heya film lovers

#3417 Post by eleni1979 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:10 am

Boy! Do I love movies!
Nothing better than watching a film you have dying to see with a friend.
We have had some great movies this year and looking forward to what 2014 will bring

Looking forward to seeing walk to freedom

:D :P 8-)

hobibur

#3418 Post by hobibur » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:24 am

Hi all, Hobs here. Looking forward to seeing some free films! :D

kakaypang

#3419 Post by kakaypang » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi, my names Kakay. I am a uni student in London, I've been to one preview so far and I look forward to seeing more!

sarahem

#3420 Post by sarahem » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm Sarah, went to see The railway man with Colin Firth with ShowFilmFirst.
Though the war scenes were excellent but the more 'modern' times not so good. Got a little bored, good actors though.
Looking forward to seeing more films for free in 2014!