Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
GeoGeo

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#3421 Post by GeoGeo » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Dear all,

Just wanna wish everyone a amazing new year! I love movies so hoping to watch them free at bluewater x

GeoGeo

#3422 Post by GeoGeo » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:18 pm

:D Hello I'm geo and very new on this site an avid film lover particularly of world cinema,family films, action thrillers and autobiographical films.
My friend introduced me to the site so far i have seen a couple of movies such the last one being Mandela which I really enjoyed albeit that the film was upsetting to watch because of its personal historical content.
The best places for me to visit are Odeon/Vue
Thurrock lakeside
Bromley
Bluewater
Greenwich
Wandsworth

Happy New Year to you all

Toodolu!

wakeybob

#3423 Post by wakeybob » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi I'm Bob,

Pretty new to the freebie screen ;) but so far managed to see Railway Man and Walter Mitty and looking forward to many more in 2014.

Some pretty impressive scores on here for films seen in 2013.

Cheers

Bob.

anesh68

#3424 Post by anesh68 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:27 am

Hi this is really amazing. Gifted Mandela tickets to my parents on the day Mandela was buried. Could not have given them a better gift. As my dad was supposed to be part of then guard if honor at his funeral . But could attend as he was in the UK

ronal
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#3425 Post by ronal » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:00 am

Although I am not new to seeing films , I am new to your website . I actually find it quite intimidating . Where do I post ? What can I post ? What do I have to say that will interest other people ? How often should I post ? Will I be castrated if I post too often , or not enough ? Is there a minimum amount of times that I have to post ? Is there a length of time that if I do not post within I will be cut off ? How do I get the free tickets ? Do you e-mail me every-so-often , or do I have to look for the freebies on your site ? How often should I look ? Is there a better time to search for films ? Do you only do films , or do you also do shows ?

I like to see almost any type of film except possibly horrors ! In fact I quite like horror films , but I dislike mediocre horror films to such an extent that I would rather not see any than risk seeing dross ! I have been a movie buff for many many years . I even owned a chain of Video Clubs from the seventies right up to only a few years ago , so I have seen lots of films and I used to attend many screenings and first nights as a retailer of films . I do miss meeting the stars of the films that I used to meet in that capacity .
I am quite prepared to travel to see a film , but I prefer to see those shown to the north or north west of London such as Enfield , Hatfield , Harrow or Watford .

Yogayay

#3426 Post by Yogayay » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:10 am

Hi, I'm Sharon. I have joined your website as I would love to be able to get tickets to pre view some movies. My local odeon is in Southend.
I have enjoyed browsing through your forums over Christmas and I am still getting used to how it all works.

Happy new year to you all :D

Nash13

#3427 Post by Nash13 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:37 pm

New user and like many a film nut. Thanks to Sky and Showfilmfirst I've been lucky enough to see the following for free recently:

Captain Phillips
Gravity
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
Frozen

I find twitter a great place for free screenings too so if I see any that aren't posted I'll add them to this site.

Cheers
Nash

jenney838

#3428 Post by jenney838 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Hi i would like to say Hi to everyone my name is Jenney and im from Bristol ... I am single mother of 4 and I work as a support worker for severe Learning disabilities and challenging behaviour .... I love all types of films chick flicks and commedies and action. .. I came across this site whilst browsing the web as I had been to a free showing of a movie with a friend and was curious as to how she obtained free tickects . im out going and chatty and looking forward to seeing how this works :) :)

The Sparrow
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 0

#3429 Post by The Sparrow » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:04 pm

ronal wrote:Although I am not new to seeing films , I am new to your website . I actually find it quite intimidating . Where do I post ? What can I post ? What do I have to say that will interest other people ? How often should I post ? Will I be castrated if I post too often , or not enough ? Is there a minimum amount of times that I have to post ? Is there a length of time that if I do not post within I will be cut off ? How do I get the free tickets ? Do you e-mail me every-so-often , or do I have to look for the freebies on your site ? How often should I look ? Is there a better time to search for films ? Do you only do films , or do you also do shows ?

I like to see almost any type of film except possibly horrors ! In fact I quite like horror films , but I dislike mediocre horror films to such an extent that I would rather not see any than risk seeing dross ! I have been a movie buff for many many years . I even owned a chain of Video Clubs from the seventies right up to only a few years ago , so I have seen lots of films and I used to attend many screenings and first nights as a retailer of films . I do miss meeting the stars of the films that I used to meet in that capacity .
I am quite prepared to travel to see a film , but I prefer to see those shown to the north or north west of London such as Enfield , Hatfield , Harrow or Watford .

The Forum Rules posted in Free Films are the best thing to check out.

http://www.fmuk.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18875
Free Films Seen 2016
Jan - 7. Feb - 15. Mar - 39
Apr - 28. May - 41. June - 36
July - 39. Aug - 27. Sept - 42
Oct- 12 and counting. = 286

sarahpauldavis

#3430 Post by sarahpauldavis » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:30 pm

hi
i am a new member
I was introduced to FMUK by a friend