Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
philc34

Introduce Yourself...

#4831 Post by philc34 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:49 am

Good Morning All (Please insert Afternoon or Evening if required!) I'm Phil, based on the south coast in sunny Portsmouth (Again look out the window and insert: Rain, Dark etc. as required.) Been an avid movie fan for many years now.. From the Saturday Morning Picture shows of my youth (Yes the films were in colour! Not THAT old..:)...) to the Imax, mind blowing films of today.. Love the ability to immerse myself in the film and be dragged along each plot twist and turn with the highs and lows of the characters we become invested in... Usually around two hours of laughter, tension the odd jump or tear along the way!... Looking for any genre of film.. Always happy to review if required or pass on "my" opinion (For what its worth?) Of any film I see... Phil

mca.prof

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4832 Post by mca.prof » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Thanks for adding me. I am movie-buff, live movies, drinks movies and eat movies.

magikmarky

#4833 Post by magikmarky » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:40 pm

hi there,

im new to fmuk -i live in gateshead and am always looking for bargain performances whether the theatre or cinema, ideally in the north east of england-newcastle, sunderland gateshead, durham etc.

i found out about you in voucher code website.

i am a member of showfilmfirst and have been a couple of years now but recently it seems if you dont click on the email within 10 mins or so , the tickets are all gone.

so there you are thats me - i have two kids also so any family events are particularly appreciated. have watched thousands of movies with kids-our fave family thing to do either in or out the house

Cheers,

Mark

BEST CINEMA EXPERIENCES
- WATCHING INFINITY WAR IN RECLINERS AT ODEON IN IMAX 3D-AWESOME
- WATCHING AVATAR IN 3D WHEN IT CAME OUT MANY MOONS AGO- STILL NOT SEEN 3D TO RIVAL IT AT CINEMA

angelkslane

#4834 Post by angelkslane » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:54 am

Hi Angie here,
Great to come across this group of mad film fanatics, initially was looking for a scheme for family to p*y less for going to the movies but have been unsuccessful (looked at Sinema but seemed too complicated and full of hidden charges). So any help and advice to get to the movies more, and even free can't be bad. Have a young family with two children, based in the Manchester area, so don't get out much. So love my TV dramas when I only have limited time to watch prerecorded episodes, but thrillers and sci fi are a must!

khasanovabror

#4835 Post by khasanovabror » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:12 pm

Hey guys!

New to the group! Share the love for movies as everyone else here and was lucky to win few competitions here and there, looking forward to being party of this community!

Regards,
Abror

steve
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Old post count: 0

#4836 Post by steve » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:45 pm

angelkslane wrote:Hi Angie here,
Great to come across this group of mad film fanatics, initially was looking for a scheme for family to p*y less for going to the movies but have been unsuccessful (looked at Sinema but seemed too complicated and full of hidden charges). So any help and advice to get to the movies more, and even free can't be bad. Have a young family with two children, based in the Manchester area, so don't get out much. So love my TV dramas when I only have limited time to watch prerecorded episodes, but thrillers and sci fi are a must!
Hi Angie, welcome to the group. There's a nice crowed of us in M/c we are usually sat on the back row when we get tickets. Keep checking the free films section and enter the comps posted. Quite a few of us won tickets to the upcoming Fantastic Beasts.

fishfoot

#4837 Post by fishfoot » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:24 pm

Hi im Alastair new member and into such classics as the rocky horror picture show cluedo the hunt for red October and most sci-fi marvel types .
And sad to hear about the great Stan Lee passing away yesterday ,always looked out for his cameos in the movies

ellenarae

#4838 Post by ellenarae » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello,

Have been benefiting from free movies for a few years but yet to say hello on FMUK. From Bristol and love seeing any film genre, especially in the cinema.

:D

xoxo

0168overflow

#4839 Post by 0168overflow » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Hi everyone,

My names Gina, from Kent I'm not new here just haven't used it for a while and kinda missed the camaraderie inn this community! Anywhoo...

I love theatre , movies and all things musicals so am super excited about accessing some previews again.

my target is to see at least 30 free films in the next year.
Have a beautiful day/evening/afternoon :P

Preferred cinema list:
1) Greenwich, 02, Cineworld - Bromley
2) Picturehouse Greenwich, Brixton
3) Odeon Orpington, Beckenham
4) Vue, Lakeside, Showcase Cinema de Lux Bluewater

lerxt

#4840 Post by lerxt » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi all, hadn't logged in for a while so my username expired - now back again.

Seems like there have been previous few free movie screenings lately, but here's hoping things start to pick up!