Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
Bash
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4961 Post by Bash » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Hi my name is Bash. I have been registered on Fmuk before and I really enjoy being able to watch preview movies.

Kazen

#4962 Post by Kazen » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:47 am

Hey I’ve never used fmuk before so new to this but go to see lots of theatre and film previews with sff, my names Katie ☺️

MissL

#4963 Post by MissL » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:25 am

Hi, I'm Louise and I'm 21.

I joined this fmuk because I want to start writing reviews and thought going to see films that I may not usually go and see with my friends would be a good way to expand my remit.

My favourite genre has got to be action, but I'm a sucker for a good rom com too.

I haven't seen anything with fmuk as yet, but I'm looking forward to my first :D

kraftykitty
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4964 Post by kraftykitty » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:54 am

Hi, my name is Nicky and I live in Edinburgh. I love going to the cinema and think this is a brilliant website!

thewillbeking

#4965 Post by thewillbeking » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi all! Recently new to the page.Was fortunate enough to attend an early screening of The Lego Movie 2 where afterwards my partner gave me a look and said "how do we get to more advanced premieres" so here i am :) Really excited to be part of an awesome likeminded community! Does anyone happen to know if early screenings for Marvel movies are likely to go up (Captain Marvel and Endgame) Massive Marvel fans haha!

sunjay
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4966 Post by sunjay » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:09 pm

Good evening all,

I’ve just joined this site after coming across is on Google. I’m really looking forward to being informed about any film previews available in and around Leeds.

Thanks in advance!

thnextbestthing
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4967 Post by thnextbestthing » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:53 am

Hi, I’m Paul, I’m 27 and live in Leeds. I’m a massive film fan so the chance to see a few advanced previews would be great! I’m also saving for a wedding so the fact they’re free is even better, lol! :D

SLZ

#4968 Post by SLZ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:13 pm

Im from the North but live in London - love to see new films - especially if they are FREE o/

dawn_haigh@yahoo.com

Hello

#4969 Post by dawn_haigh@yahoo.com » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Hello all, I am new to this community. I am 48 and work in general practice and in my free time I love singing with my choir and watching films. I like all genres but not very keen on sci-fi and Marvel. Horros and thrillers and action films are my my favorite so any suggestions are welcome -

Dawn

Jenjen22

#4970 Post by Jenjen22 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:54 pm

HI I am Jen, I am in Andover Hampshire, I am a wedding Photographer and Hairdresser. I am married with two dogs (JRT) I like most types of films but mainly thriller action and comedy, horror needs my husband to help me hide behind lol. I have a fun sense of humour that really has learned life is very precious and time is to be appreciated. I am female, this is my first post so be gentle lol Jen x

OOOPS.... Jenjen22 …..I forgot to pop in a preferred cinema list, Andover Hampshire, Basingstoke Hampshire, Southampton Hampshire, Thanks Jen