Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
artchick

Re: Introduce Yourself

#771 Post by artchick » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Hi all

I'm artchick - I live in Yorkshire and have only just discovered your website through a friend. I have been to see previews before through other sites and absolutely loved it.

Thanks for the lovely welcome e-mail by the way never had that before and thought it was a great way to offer advice to first time users instead of leaving me to flail about on my own.

Looking forward to talking to you all again soon - chick x

MRSP

#772 Post by MRSP » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 am

Hi, I'm a newby on here. Looking forward to getting more free tickets and reading your reviews!

lel1969

#773 Post by lel1969 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:39 am

Hi I'm Lesley o/ I live in Dundee and don't really get the chance to see many free movies as they never seem to show many in Dundee :confused:

Free movies seen so far - Run Fat Boy Run, My Sister's Keeper, Marley and Me, 100 Days of Summer, Hot Tub Time Machine, Kick Ass and another one I can't remember the name of! :p Oh and I did get tickets for the Sorcerer's Apprentice but had to return them as we couldn't manage! :x

Anyway Hi to you all!

lel1969

farmgirlmadegood
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#774 Post by farmgirlmadegood » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi

Another newbie! My name's Rachel and I live on the sunny Lancashire coast.

The film I can't wait to see at the moment (whether it's free or not!) is new animated film The Illusionist.

Happy viewing everyone.

Minnerva

#775 Post by Minnerva » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Hello,

I just love,love,love going to the cinema and have been lucky enough to visit the cinema a few times with various freebies and am looking forward to some more.
I haven't fully explored the site but am off to now.
Toodle pip !!

mobilephone

#776 Post by mobilephone » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Hey, I'm Mobilephone :)

I've been signed up with Filmfirst for years and always always always am too late! It's mostly due to saying 'I'll do it in a minute' then forgetting and being far too late. I'll blame it on my short term memory ;)

Glad to be here :) I made a post in the General area before, and I'm not sure if it went through or not, perhaps because I'm a new member?

michellegr60

#777 Post by michellegr60 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:50 am

Hey I am Michelle and am really glad i found this site! thanks a bunch now i can see all the great films i couldnt afford to see if i hadn't found this website! I will update u all on my first free cinema ticket experience in due course!

Bye xx ;) :star:

tomjoe12

#778 Post by tomjoe12 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi, my username is tomjoe12. Not sure if im posting correctly so apologies in advance o/

movie123

#779 Post by movie123 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Only just found out about this website and I must say, this is amazing!! :D

Looking forward to seeing films for free!

ericalex45

#780 Post by ericalex45 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi
I'm Erica, I've seen lots of free films through the sites you've all mentioned. I'm off to see Scott Pilgrim tonight.

I'm a huge film buff, open to any films really.

I'm sooooo happppy I came across this site!!! :)

Keep up the good work (we'll keep up the good work)

Feel free to ask me any question.

Thank you for welcoming me on board :)