Weight Watchers

Chat about anything
Preston1990
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference - Metrocentre Gateshead, Silverlink, Newcastle, Tyneside Cinema, Boldon.
I have tickets for: What to Expect When You are Expecting.

Re: Weight Watchers

#3501 Post by Preston1990 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:24 am

I'm feeling quite upbeat today. I spent yesterday evening tinkering with the bike, giving it a bit of a service in preparation for today's ride. For the first time I've managed to get another three of my friends interested - hopefully this will become a regular weekly thing now come rain or shine. Today looks like it might be quite sunny for once. o/

Topically enough, I'm told that one of the lads' wifes is apparently going to be supplying the four of us with homemade orange and cranberry cake for the trip. Ahhh.......The joy of cake! :D

Best of Luck for today's weigh-in Biggins, I'm sure all your swimming and sensible eating will have pa*d off o/
Diane65 wrote:Chicken with tomato and basil (200 calories) Need to decide what to put with it for 300 calories or less
:shifty: I could thoroughly recommend some healthy broccoli and cauliflower florets. That kind of salady type stuff is always a winner! ;)

Today's Meals:

1) Two weetabix and skimmed milk with green and black grapes. Black Coffee.

2) A hoisin duck wrap, orange and cranberry cake, lots of water.

3) Aberdeen Angus steakburger, sweetcorn relish, salad and red onion.

4) Vietnamese prawn rolls with sweet chilli sauce. Earl Grey Tea with lemon slice.

Be good, have fun, eat cake! :D

Diane65
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Trafford Centre. The Printworks, Manchester. The Lowry, Salford Quays. Parrswood, Didsbury.Cineworld, Stockport.
I have tickets for: Lovely Bones and Kick Ass

#3502 Post by Diane65 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 pm

biggins wrote:No weight lost this week but hardly surprising after all the carbs and calories I have eaten this week! Pleased I hadn't put anything on so the walking and swimming have helped with that. Off again to the outdoor pool this morning and a walk this afternoon.

Working full time next week at the Uni so will not have time to go swimming but I am not invigilating so will be on the go all day going round the teaching rooms so hopefully that will be enough exercise. :cross:

Have a brilliant day everyone.
Maintaining is good so you know when you are at target how much you can eat and maintain. Hope you had a fun swim and I'm glad you're feeling energised Preston o/

Octopus

#3503 Post by Octopus » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Glad to see everybody's doing fine and resisting to temptations.... right???

I never think about writing my menus down here but just to let you know: everything's under control :)
Had a milkshake today after going to the theatre, just because.
Otherwise, I'm still on morning exercise and WW meals. My new drug. (their lasagnas and muffins are not great, btw)

Diane65
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Trafford Centre. The Printworks, Manchester. The Lowry, Salford Quays. Parrswood, Didsbury.Cineworld, Stockport.
I have tickets for: Lovely Bones and Kick Ass

#3504 Post by Diane65 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:59 am

Octopus wrote:Glad to see everybody's doing fine and resisting to temptations.... right???

I never think about writing my menus down here but just to let you know: everything's under control :)
Had a milkshake today after going to the theatre, just because.
Otherwise, I'm still on morning exercise and WW meals. My new drug. (their lasagnas and muffins are not great, btw)
Excellent and of course we're all being good - I'm sure that one of us must be :shifty:

Good morning everyone and I hope that you all have a fun day

Menu of the day:
I dread to think but I will love it.

Exercise of the day:
Swanning around London.

Have a fun day everyone. o/

Preston1990
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference - Metrocentre Gateshead, Silverlink, Newcastle, Tyneside Cinema, Boldon.

#3505 Post by Preston1990 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:26 am

:shifty: Gor Blimey Guvnor!......It's really quiet in here with Diane being daahn the smoke :blink: :p

;) I trust she's behaving herself though and not gorging on cake at every opportunity :mrgreen:

Today's Food:

1) Tomatoes on toast (not burned today ;) o/ ) with black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Black coffee.

2) Chicken salad.

3) Corn on the cob. Vegetable soup.

4) Toast and smoked salmon mousse. Earl grey tea with lemon slice.

Exercise:

Nothing unless you count car washing.

Be good, have fun, enjoy yourselves! :D

jojojoanne
Se7en
Se7en

#3506 Post by jojojoanne » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 am

Preston1990 wrote::shifty: Gor Blimey Guvnor!......It's really quiet in here with Diane being daahn the smoke :blink: :p
:confused:

As a Londoner, I av no idea wot you just said ..... :giggle:

ejwrank
Se7en
Se7en

#3507 Post by ejwrank » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 am

Oh no Preston -- Diane65 is back in Manchester. It was just a fleeting visit to us here down South. She was so generous that she b*ght me a dessert (how could I say no?) but I noticed that she ate her dessert very slowly while I gobbled mine down which may be the reason she is so svelte and I am not. We had a lovely visit yesterday.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2019" club -- 25 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2018" club -- 23 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2017" club -- 41 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2016" club -- 50 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2015" club -- 77 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2014" club -- 66 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2013" club-- 91 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2012" club--113 seen.
Member No. 11 of the "100 free films in 2011" club--116 seen.

Preston1990
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense

#3508 Post by Preston1990 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:41 am

ejwrank wrote:Oh no Preston -- Diane65 is back in Manchester.
Naah, you're 'avin a giraffe mate!

I guess she must be having a lie in to recuperate. ;)

jojojoanne
Se7en
Se7en

#3509 Post by jojojoanne » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 am

ejwrank wrote:Oh no Preston -- Diane65 is back in Manchester. It was just a fleeting visit to us here down South. She was so generous that she b*ght me a dessert (how could I say no?) but I noticed that she ate her dessert very slowly while I gobbled mine down which may be the reason she is so svelte and I am not. We had a lovely visit yesterday.
I'm glad you had a nice time (I saw the pic of your desserts!!)

biggins
Se7en
Se7en
Old post count: 66
Preferred Cinemas: Any in Edinburgh

#3510 Post by biggins » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:56 am

Glad you didn't burn the toast this time Preston! ;) good to hear you have some mates now to go cycling with even if the weather is not so good now.

Diane hope you enjoyed your London trip and the cake!!!! :p

Today's menu: breakfast - a bacon roll and a cup of tea. Lunch time -yoghurt and a banana, cup of tea. Main meal tonight - Leg of lamb with two small potatoes, broccolli and carrot. Glass of red wine with two crackers and cheese.

Going out for a walk soon after I finish my housework.
Member No. 23 of the "100 free films in 2020" club 1 seen 99 to go.
Member No. 23 of the "100 free films in 2019" club 10 seen .
Member no. 23 of the "100 free film Club" 57 seen 2010.