Chat about anything
thejason40
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Sheffield

Ultraviolet Codes

#1 Post by thejason40 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:40 pm

I've just started trying to build up my Ultraviolet collection. If anybody has codes they don't use, I can offer Disney reward codes in return.
Thanks o/
Check out my film blog: http://www.awesomefilm.wordpress.com

"You three assholes are laying into one guy while everybody else watches, and you want to know what’s wrong with me? Yeah, I’d rather die… So bring it on!" - Kick-ass

thejason40
Air Force One
Air Force One
Preferred Cinemas: Sheffield

Re: Ultraviolet Codes

#2 Post by thejason40 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Okay, well if nobody want DMR codes, I've got a spare Man of Steel code if anyone wants to trade for that.
Check out my film blog: http://www.awesomefilm.wordpress.com

"You three assholes are laying into one guy while everybody else watches, and you want to know what’s wrong with me? Yeah, I’d rather die… So bring it on!" - Kick-ass

r33ceh
Phase IV
Phase IV
Preferred Cinemas: cineworld - ashton under Lyne, printworks - manchester, didsbury

#3 Post by r33ceh » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:25 am

Hi I tried this topic about 12 months ago. And got no response either. If I find any codes I will let you know. There are websites out there for trading. Give it a Google
FMUK ~ Manchester Massive

jsheppard

#4 Post by jsheppard » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:25 pm

I have a UK ultraviolet code for Hunger Games Catching Fire if you want to swap for Disney rewards?

Castor Troy

#5 Post by Castor Troy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:55 am

I thought Disney didn't do UV codes?

John Milton
The Third Man
The Third Man
Preferred Cinemas: Glasgow

#6 Post by John Milton » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Do any FMUKers use UV codes for movies?

I've just started and I'm looking to swap codes. I've got codes for the following movies to swap:

Fury
Pacific Rim
Man of Steel
2012 Free Films: John Carter, The Cabin in the Woods, Snow White and The Huntsman, Lawless.

Joined FMUK: March 2013

2013 Free Films: Robot & Frank, Olympus Has Fallen, Maniac, Evil Dead, Oblivion, Star Trek: Into Darkness, Behind the Candelabra, Everybody has a Plan, This is the End, The Internship, Citadel, Pain & Gain, We're the Millers, You're Next, Rush, How I Live Now.

2014 Free Films: Locke, Chef, The Hundred-Foot Journey, Fury, The Drop, The Woman in Black: Angel of Death.

2016 Free Films: Anthropoid, I,Daniel Blake.

2017 Free Films: Hacksaw Ridge.

Preferred Cinemas: Glasgow

Please check out my reviews on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/pdp/profile/ ... _cr_dp_pdp