Happy new year 2021

Chat about anything
TheyCallMeMrGlass
Se7en
Se7en
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Any London cinema, mainly central or south London.

Re: Happy new year 2021

#11 Post by TheyCallMeMrGlass » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:36 pm

ejwrank wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:37 am
Lovely to hear from you, TheyCallMeMrGlass! Nothing like a welcome blast from the past and we do miss all your weightwatchers posts and you just generally being around. I remember seeing you last at The Curzon Mayfair and you were planning a run home and as we walked down the road you took off at a pace. Hoping you are managing OK during these turbulent times.
Gosh, I was so keen on the running and a bit of a nut too, wasn't I?! Sorry I literally ran off like that, ha! I am glad to say, I recall that shortly afterwards it rained and I arrived home soaked and sniffing...much deserved for my abrupt departure.

But I, in turn always loved your wisdom and support for everyone around here!

Doing ok, my sanity was saved by a virtual reality headset. I'll write a separate post about that...maybe in weight watchers thread because, I actually lost a few pounds with it!
My film reviews here . ......My FMUK 2014 ratings.......My FMUK 2011 ratings.......My FMUK 2013 ratings . ......My FMUK 2012 ratings .

Do you have a VR headset? If so, maybe we can play a physical sports game or even be sports/fitness partners, hit me up if you keen.
PSN: TheyCallMeTej, Oculus: TheyCallMeTJ