Chat about anything
raj101
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: kingston, wimbledon, wandsworth, fulham

Re: What Did You Watch Last Night?

#1781 Post by raj101 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:30 pm

its downloadable too, I have all the episodes so far. I've had a Download binge lol.
fav 5 films of the year - Tenet, Bill n Ted 3, Invisible Man, JoJo Rabbit, ?

valda
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Westfield, Shepherds Bush,Central London, Swiss Cottage most London ones really

#1782 Post by valda » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 pm

raj101 wrote:its downloadable too, I have all the episodes so far. I've had a Download binge lol.
NOw I can watch all this stuff from Wifi on the TV, I've been going on a bit of a DL binge. I do have a huge crisis of conscience as I don't approve of downloading - apart from when I can't get the stuff in the UK or I've missed it. But I feel so guilty.
preferred locations Shepherds Bush, Westfield, Notting Hill, Central London, Wimbledon, Islington, Wandsworth thanks

raj101
8 1/2
8 1/2

#1783 Post by raj101 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 pm

valda wrote:
raj101 wrote:its downloadable too, I have all the episodes so far. I've had a Download binge lol.
NOw I can watch all this stuff from Wifi on the TV, I've been going on a bit of a DL binge. I do have a huge crisis of conscience as I don't approve of downloading - apart from when I can't get the stuff in the UK or I've missed it. But I feel so guilty.
its free,Val.

Or does the tv licence fee make you feel thus.

Rainey
Se7en
Se7en
Preferred Cinemas: Torquay, Paignton, Exeter, Plymouth

#1784 Post by Rainey » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:46 pm

valda wrote:
Why do you feel guilty if they allow you to download? If they didn't want you to do it they wouldn't give you the option.
Preferred Cinema's now Paignton or Exeter!

raj101
8 1/2
8 1/2

#1785 Post by raj101 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:48 pm

raineylb wrote:
valda wrote:
Why do you feel guilty if they allow you to download? If they didn't want you to do it they wouldn't give you the option.
it works wizard when downloaded, though the iplayer is a middling device itself. Downloaded from the BEEB in media player format is better than Sky Go's playing smoothness.

And all for the price of a netbook that costs one years tv licence! heroic.

valda
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Westfield, Shepherds Bush,Central London, Swiss Cottage most London ones really

#1786 Post by valda » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 pm

oh not Iplayer but the 'other' stuff I've downloaded. :shifty:
preferred locations Shepherds Bush, Westfield, Notting Hill, Central London, Wimbledon, Islington, Wandsworth thanks

jcolombi
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington

#1787 Post by jcolombi » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:29 pm

I caught up on Facejacker... Thought the first episode was really funny also caught up on Napoleon Dynamite cartoon also very funny and watched the first episode of an american program called 'Loiter Squad', this was also very funny!
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks, "Why the long face?"

A pony walks into the bar and whispers, "I'll have a beer, please." The barkeeper asks, "Why are you whispering?".
"I'm a little hoarse."

Flabber
Phase IV
Phase IV
Preferred Cinemas: Cinemas in order of preference: All central London, North Finchley, Holloway, Enfield

#1788 Post by Flabber » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:00 am

valda wrote:
raineylb wrote:Has anyone else been watching One Night on BBC, I just caught the last episode, it was chilling, such a sad little life, with the weight of the world on his shoulders Alfie had, Billy Matthews the boy who played the lead in this episode was fantastic, been working all week so missed the rest of it, will have to catch up on iPlayer.
I came across this while channel hopping, why on earth was it hidden away and not really advertised? I can watch the IPlayer on my TV so watched the first ep that way as I'd missed it.

An amazing first job from Billy Matthews, its hard to believe that he's never done anything before. The whole cast actually were very good, and it is such an damning indictment of life for people in inner city areas. o/
Have enjoyed watching this... two down and two more to go.
Quite interested to see how the two remaining 'stories' pan out.

Actually catching up via iPlayer on my games console which is rather convenient
;)
Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus

SteveDan

#1789 Post by SteveDan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 am

Last Night managed to catch :

Four Rooms Channel 4 (addictive !!)
Elizabeth Taylor - Auction of a Lifetime Channel 4 (Didnt think I would enjoy but a different way to look at the life of a screen icon !)

jojojoanne
Se7en
Se7en

#1790 Post by jojojoanne » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 am

I watched 'The Syndicate' (BBC1, on 'the planner'!!) ... im really enjoying this little series