The Apprentice 2010

Chat about anything
wolverina2411

Re: The Apprentice 2010

#11 Post by wolverina2411 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Just finish watching it at iPlayer (I was at 8.45pm show last night).
soonforgotten wrote:As much as it pains me, I'm sure Stuart will be around for quite awhile as he is too annoyingly entertaining to send packing in the first half of the series.
He was annoying alright. Gosh, can we actually trust their resume???? is it really how enterpreneur work? They were arguing in the boardroom like 5yo. Especially Stuart, defending his 14packs selling (at least more than what you sell!!! what kind of argument/defend is that??) and making faces...... :undecided: grow up guys! can't wait for next week.

weirdfilms33
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Anything in central or South London

#12 Post by weirdfilms33 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:47 pm

I love the Apprentice because of its dry humour. You have a bunch of business men and women and you throw them into a situation and most of the time they can't join together and get the job done. Bait for Sir Alan in the boardroom.
Go ahead, make my day - by visiting my blog: http://jacobthehobnob.wordpress.com/

Member number 33 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. I saw 32, which is rather delightful.. I beat Mr. Glass on free films but he narrowly inched me out on total films seen.

Member number 33 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. I saw 20, interestingly enough. My more realistic target was to see more free films than TheyCallMeMrGlass. I lost.

cheekyweelassie
Phase IV
Phase IV
Preferred Cinemas: Empire Walthamstow, Odeon South Woodford, Odeon Lee Valley or weekday evenings at Millbank, central London

#13 Post by cheekyweelassie » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:49 pm

soonforgotten wrote:Was I the only one racing home after the film last night to catch The
No! We were literally running from the screening last night to get back in time, giggling at the daftness of that as we went.
Oooh I've really missed this programme. The arrogant pratts annoy the heck out of me but I love it.
That blonde woman is going to be a real pain in the bum!

AnneJ

#14 Post by AnneJ » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:28 pm

He so should have fired 2 of them, especially when he said "I'm not going to put up with him much longer"!!! I agree I think that blonde woman is going to be very annoying.

valda
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Westfield, Shepherds Bush,Central London, Swiss Cottage most London ones really

#15 Post by valda » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 am

They crack me up, arguing about wanting to close the deal they set up. You're selling sausages love, not houses 8O

Wolverina and Chemenga you're going on Monday aren't you? Enjoy it, its such a great way to see the show.

I'm giong to go in a couple of weeks, there must be a Monday without a movies coming up soon.
preferred locations Shepherds Bush, Westfield, Notting Hill, Central London, Wimbledon, Islington, Wandsworth thanks

havingascreen
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: edinburgh
I have tickets for: The Social Network
I haven't got tickets for: Narnia

#16 Post by havingascreen » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:42 pm

sooooo glad this is back, don't think i'll be eating sausages for a while either yuk!! Glad they got rid of the bully boy but what about the blonde pecker.......so infuriating.

My fav was trampoline fixit live on TV, i laughed for days after that show......:-))

chemenger
The Third Man
The Third Man
Preferred Cinemas: Odeon Whiteleys, Odeon Marble Arch, Vue Westfield, Vue Shephards Bush, Cineworld Fulham, Vue Finchley Road

#17 Post by chemenger » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:42 pm

valda wrote:They crack me up, arguing about wanting to close the deal they set up. You're selling sausages love, not houses 8O

Wolverina and Chemenga you're going on Monday aren't you? Enjoy it, its such a great way to see the show.

I'm giong to go in a couple of weeks, there must be a Monday without a movies coming up soon.
Yes off soon to Riverside Studios. Looking forward :D

valda
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Westfield, Shepherds Bush,Central London, Swiss Cottage most London ones really

#18 Post by valda » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Enjoy Everyone
preferred locations Shepherds Bush, Westfield, Notting Hill, Central London, Wimbledon, Islington, Wandsworth thanks

weirdfilms33
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: Anything in central or South London

#19 Post by weirdfilms33 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Anyone watch the Junior Apprentice? The blond girl in that was incredibly annoying also...
Go ahead, make my day - by visiting my blog: http://jacobthehobnob.wordpress.com/

Member number 33 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. I saw 32, which is rather delightful.. I beat Mr. Glass on free films but he narrowly inched me out on total films seen.

Member number 33 of the "100 free films in 2011" club. I saw 20, interestingly enough. My more realistic target was to see more free films than TheyCallMeMrGlass. I lost.

valda
8 1/2
8 1/2

#20 Post by valda » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:09 pm

wasn't she? Maybe its the blonde thing, that katie in XFactor really annoys me too :evil: