Not Receiving Email Alerts

Ask questions, give feedback, discuss the site in general, etc
nath789
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice

Not Receiving Email Alerts

#1 Post by nath789 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem but since subscribing to the free films board I haven't recieved any email alerts!
Member No. 31 of the "100 free films in 2009" club. 29 seen/71 to go Frost/Nixon, Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist, Changeling, Hotel For Dogs, Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Young Victoria, Slumdog Millionaire, Marley and Me, Knowing, The Boat That Rocked, I Love You Man, Fast & Furious, State of Play, The Uninvited, Anything For Her, Night At The Museum 2, Looking For Eric, Gigantic, The Hangover, Sunshine Cleaning, The Proposal, My Sisters Keeper, Public Enemies, Bruno, The Taking of Pelham 123, Inglourious Basterds, The Final Destination, The Soloist, Up

AYBG
ASA NISI MASA
ASA NISI MASA
Old post count: 4439

Re: Not Recieving Email Alerts

#2 Post by AYBG » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:49 pm

How long ago did you subscribe?
Top 50 Poster!

nath789
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice

#3 Post by nath789 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:52 pm

I think when the new site was first launched but cannot be sure, definatley on or before saturday tho
Member No. 31 of the "100 free films in 2009" club. 29 seen/71 to go Frost/Nixon, Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist, Changeling, Hotel For Dogs, Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Young Victoria, Slumdog Millionaire, Marley and Me, Knowing, The Boat That Rocked, I Love You Man, Fast & Furious, State of Play, The Uninvited, Anything For Her, Night At The Museum 2, Looking For Eric, Gigantic, The Hangover, Sunshine Cleaning, The Proposal, My Sisters Keeper, Public Enemies, Bruno, The Taking of Pelham 123, Inglourious Basterds, The Final Destination, The Soloist, Up

nath789
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice

#4 Post by nath789 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:23 pm

I've unsubscribed then re-subscribed so see if that does it, only time will tell

AYBG
ASA NISI MASA
ASA NISI MASA

#5 Post by AYBG » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:24 pm

The above issue has been resolved. Check your Spam Box if you're not receiving email alerts.
Top 50 Poster!

londonflava

#6 Post by londonflava » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 am

dint want to open another thread, i have the same problem, i dont receive email alerts kindly advise

AYBG
ASA NISI MASA
ASA NISI MASA

#7 Post by AYBG » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:07 am

AYBG wrote:Check your Spam Box if you're not receiving email alerts.
Top 50 Poster!

Demerara
Phase IV
Phase IV
Old post count: 65
Preferred Cinemas: Apollo West End;BFI;Cineworld Haymarket /Shaftesbury Avenue Curzon Mayfair/Soho; Empire Leicester Square;Odeon Covent Garden/Leicester Square/Marble Arch/Panton Street/Tottenham Court Road/West End/Whiteleys; Prince Charles Cinema; Vue Islington/West End.
I have tickets for: Made in Dagenham
I haven't got tickets for: The Town; Despicable Me

#8 Post by Demerara » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:51 pm

I've stopped getting email alerts for PMs, it was working fine this morning ... :confused:

Cortone
Phase IV
Phase IV
Old post count: 1037
Preferred Cinemas: All York and Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford.

#9 Post by Cortone » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 pm

I found an alert in my 'junk mail' folder (on hotmail).

I suggest you just keep checking.

Demerara
Phase IV
Phase IV
Old post count: 65
Preferred Cinemas: Apollo West End;BFI;Cineworld Haymarket /Shaftesbury Avenue Curzon Mayfair/Soho; Empire Leicester Square;Odeon Covent Garden/Leicester Square/Marble Arch/Panton Street/Tottenham Court Road/West End/Whiteleys; Prince Charles Cinema; Vue Islington/West End.
I have tickets for: Made in Dagenham
I haven't got tickets for: The Town; Despicable Me

#10 Post by Demerara » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Cortone wrote:I found an alert in my 'junk mail' folder (on hotmail).

I suggest you just keep checking.
Yep, all of them in the junk folder!!! I wonder why suddenly hotmail has them classified as junk when they were coming to my inbox before!! :x