Major front-site changes

Ask questions, give feedback, discuss the site in general, etc
AYBG
ASA NISI MASA
ASA NISI MASA
Old post count: 4439

Re: Major front-site changes

#31 Post by AYBG » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:49 pm

New phpbb-official quick reply feature enabled :)
Top 50 Poster!

AYBG
ASA NISI MASA
ASA NISI MASA

#32 Post by AYBG » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:51 pm

View Active Topics function should now be working.
Top 50 Poster!

Ms Thrifty

#33 Post by Ms Thrifty » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Yes, it's back - just checked again and found your post, AYBG. THANK YOU!

anakin
Se7en
Se7en
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Central London, please

#34 Post by anakin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Ooooh, the quick reply is back!

AYBG I miss the prosilver setting :(
"Oh, sweetheart, you don't need law school. Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious. And you, button, are none of those things." - Legally Blonde

Preferred cinemas: Most Central London, Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, Islington, Holloway and West India Quay, Greenwich (O2 / Odeon only) or Stratford City if there is nothing else!

Seen free in 2012: Jan: Margin Call; J. Edgar; Like Crazy; Carnage; Young Adult. Feb: The Muppets; The Best Extotic Marigold Hotel; Safe House; Project X; Beginners. March: 21 Jump Street; We b*ght a Zoo; Wild Bill; John Carter; Wanderlust; Street Dance 2;The Hunger Games; [The King's Speech]. Apr: The Hunger Games; Battleship; Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. May: What To Expect When You're Expecting; MIB3. June: [We Will Rock You] July: Ted; Seeking a Friend for the End of the World; The Dark Knight Rises; Brave. Aug: The Bourne Legacy. Sept: Lawless

superhero
9 1/2 Weeks
9 1/2 Weeks
Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Odeon Covent Garden, Odeon Panton Street, any other ones in Central London

#35 Post by superhero » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:55 pm

I missed the view active topics! Glad its working again now

Ms Thrifty

#36 Post by Ms Thrifty » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:59 pm

I don't even know what most of the other aforementioned features are, so maybe for once it's useful to be a creature of habit who sticks to familiar ground. You can't miss what you haven't tried - though others will always chide you by saying "You don't know what you're missing!"

AYBG
ASA NISI MASA
ASA NISI MASA

#37 Post by AYBG » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:59 pm

anakin wrote:AYBG I miss the prosilver setting :(
Righto, I'll be working on that now.
It's weird, I was hardly surprised that AeroBlue didn't work for the new phpbb (hopefully there's a new version), but prosilver's the software's default, so I'm confused as to why it would stop working (basically it wouldn't display images).
Still, installing the standalone style should do the trick. I'll report back shortly.
Top 50 Poster!

Sydney_Bristow
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Old post count: 2337
Preferred Cinemas: Central London pretty please with sugar on top
I have tickets for: jaws 21
I haven't got tickets for: bon jovi - will do your laundry for em!
I don't want tickets for: documentaries coz I get bored easi....zzzzz

#38 Post by Sydney_Bristow » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Um.....I'm missing something but I can't remember what it is exactly. :roll: :giggle: It used to be at the top right hand side and its place is now occupied by two new links 'view unread posts' and 'view new posts'. They're confusing me (which is easily done :giggle:). Anyhoo, what was the link I used to use? And which link out of all the new stuff does the same thing please? I too am a creature of habit and sadly am all too easily confuzzled.

Member Number 69 of the 100 movies in 2019 Club. Lets see how we get on with this..... fingers crossed.

anakin
Se7en
Se7en
Preferred Cinemas: Central London, please

#39 Post by anakin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 pm

AYBG wrote:
anakin wrote:AYBG I miss the prosilver setting :(
Righto, I'll be working on that now.
It's weird, I was hardly surprised that AeroBlue didn't work for the new phpbb (hopefully there's a new version), but prosilver's the software's default, so I'm confused as to why it would stop working (basically it wouldn't display images).
Still, installing the standalone style should do the trick. I'll report back shortly.
Thanks! I feel special haha :P
"Oh, sweetheart, you don't need law school. Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious. And you, button, are none of those things." - Legally Blonde

Preferred cinemas: Most Central London, Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, Islington, Holloway and West India Quay, Greenwich (O2 / Odeon only) or Stratford City if there is nothing else!

Seen free in 2012: Jan: Margin Call; J. Edgar; Like Crazy; Carnage; Young Adult. Feb: The Muppets; The Best Extotic Marigold Hotel; Safe House; Project X; Beginners. March: 21 Jump Street; We b*ght a Zoo; Wild Bill; John Carter; Wanderlust; Street Dance 2;The Hunger Games; [The King's Speech]. Apr: The Hunger Games; Battleship; Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. May: What To Expect When You're Expecting; MIB3. June: [We Will Rock You] July: Ted; Seeking a Friend for the End of the World; The Dark Knight Rises; Brave. Aug: The Bourne Legacy. Sept: Lawless

Ms Thrifty

#40 Post by Ms Thrifty » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Is anyone working on "FMUK For Dummies", please?!