Offered: Total Recall Cast Q&A + footage +, London, 15/08

drizzy5oh
The Third Man
The Third Man
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Any Central London

Offered: Total Recall Cast Q&A + footage +, London, 15/08

#1 Post by drizzy5oh » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Bit of an odd one this. I entered the competition that was posted in the competition section (link is here.... http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/total-recall-film/ )

I had a missed call from them saying I'd won it, but think their office is closed and they asked me to try in the morning.

As far as I can see, its a Q&A at a five star hotel in Central London (not known which one) with the cast of Total Recall (Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel and director Len Wiseman). There will also be tons of new footage and scenes from the movie.

I'm waiting to speak to them tommorow about it. Basically, if they are actually going to show a screening of the film I will attend.

If it is not a screening of the movie, but a Q&A plus exclusive unseen footage (which is what it appears to be) then I won't be.

I know only as much as everyone else at the moment as Yahoo's office is closed. If its not a screening and I don't go, I'll ask if I can swap my details with anyone elses, so would rather offer it to someone who would really appreciate something like this.

Sounds like it could be awesome, but I'm working early and would only really go out of my way if it was an advanced screening.

So...the details I have are................

-Q&A (30 minutes+) with Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel and Len Wiseman
-Complimentary drinks all evening
-'Never before seen' footage from the film.
-Unknown Central London location (five star hotel)
-Event starts at 6.30pm tommorow 15/08

I don't know if this is for two people, so treat it as just the one. Sorry to be greedy with the screening side of things but I'd love to see the movie, and would only go out of my way for that, otherwise I won't be going as I'm doing 13 hour shifts tommorow and the day after and can't get too drunk/spend too long there.

Celini
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Any central London locations, Islington, Holloway (plus Hackney, Clapham and Greenwich on weekends)

Re: Offered: Total Recall Cast Q&A + footage +, London, 15/0

#2 Post by Celini » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 pm

this is indeed for 2, at Soho Hotel, 20 minutes exclusive footage and 30 minutes Q&A
My 2014 Unlimited Films: 11/100

tarekelkik

#3 Post by tarekelkik » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:39 pm

I want the tickets please .

I can give you tickets for the 21st of august in exchange.

Westfield white city . 18.30 ...for A Few best men movie

let me know

drizzy5oh
The Third Man
The Third Man

#4 Post by drizzy5oh » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:22 am

Celini wrote:this is indeed for 2, at Soho Hotel, 20 minutes exclusive footage and 30 minutes Q&A
Ah you know more than I do! Replied to your pm whether it was connected to this or not o/

Mods - Ill leave this on until Ive spoken to them in the morning....

drizzy5oh
The Third Man
The Third Man

#5 Post by drizzy5oh » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:49 am

Tickets now gone. Thread can be moved o/