Never Let Me Go - Thursday 10 February - Slackers Club @PH

Codes, links and competitions that have gone out of date

Moderators: andrews, a_person

Beate
The Modfather (& Three-Time Prediction Master!)
The Modfather (& Three-Time Prediction Master!)
Old post count: 6588
Preferred Cinemas: West India Quay, Greenwich, Surrey Quays + Central London (Vue Islington, Apollo, Odeon Covent Garden, Cine Haymarket, Leicester Sq/West End)

Never Let Me Go - Thursday 10 February - Slackers Club @PH

#1 Post by Beate » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:12 am

http://www.e4.com/slackers/latest.html

First Slackers of 2011!

Slackers is back - and in a moment we'll tell you all about the latest Slackers Club screening but first, if you're not a member yet then you need to re-assess those new years resolutions! Your FREE Slackers membership card gives you FREE entry to our monthly e4 Slackers Club movie events. You just need to take your nifty little NUS card into any Picturehouse and sign-up OR now you can go to the Slackers Club Facebook page www.facebook.com/SlackersClub and join directly from there. Come on then, get a move on!

To kick of the New Year, Slackers Club has got its mitts on the hauntingly brilliant coming of age love story Never Let Me Go - starring top-notch Brit-types Keira Knightley, Carey Mulligan and social networker Andrew Garfield. Based on the mega-selling novel of the same name, it's based at the eerily idyllic English boarding school where Ruth (Knightley), Kathy (Carey Mulligan) and Tommy (Garfield) spend their childhood. As they sprout into graceful young human beings, they find that they have to come to terms with their feelings for each other while preparing themselves for the spooky reality that awaits them.

Never Let Me Go is released on Friday 11th February, but you lucky folk can see it first at one of our preview screenings - free for all Slackers Club members - taking place on Thursday 10th February in Picturehouse Cinemas across the land. And all you need to do to bag yourself a ticket is head down to your nearest Picturehouse armed with your trusty Slackers Club membership card.

For times and more info about specific cinemas go to the Picturehouse Website.

Check your bad student-selves!
:popcorn: Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2019" club. 7 seen :popcorn:
o/ Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2009 - 2018" clubs. 817 seen o/
Image Member No. 1 of the "104 free previews in 2008" club. 92 seen

raj101
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: kingston, wimbledon, wandsworth, fulham

Re: Never Let Me Go - Thursday 10 February - Slackers Club @

#2 Post by raj101 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:55 pm

well spotted Beate

but just be aware people that the times/amendments previously put on the facebook page may not be accurate... they seem to have been adjusted now though.

In case of any doubt, ring them to ascertain times as I missed some of my slackers movie because of misinformation by Clapham Picturehouse's posted times. Arghhh they bloody changed it! they are so inept!

(i think i am going to go to Brixton Picturehouse from now on, much nicer place!)
There are always men like you