Restaurant deals

Moderator: tilly

supermoo1

PizzaHut - Free Calzone

#11 Post by supermoo1 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Order online!
now and get a free Calzone when you spend over £20.
Hurry, offer ends 4th Oct 09! Voucher Code: CALZ158UC

THE NEW CALZONE A delicious 9" pizza, folded and crammed with your favourite toppings finished with a light garlic sprinkle. Available in: • Vegetable Supreme • Chicken Supreme • Meat Feast

Order online www.pizzahut.co.uk

Hammers80

Re: Restaurant deals

#12 Post by Hammers80 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:06 am

I love this website. Ran to work today and forgot my bank cards but I now get a free steak bite at Greggs.

anakin
Se7en
Se7en
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Central London, please

#13 Post by anakin » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Pizza Express offer - starter, main and glass of wine for a tenner 1 - 10 October

http://www.pizzaexpress-offers.co.uk/?
"Oh, sweetheart, you don't need law school. Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious. And you, button, are none of those things." - Legally Blonde

Preferred cinemas: Most Central London, Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, Islington, Holloway and West India Quay, Greenwich (O2 / Odeon only) or Stratford City if there is nothing else!

Seen free in 2012: Jan: Margin Call; J. Edgar; Like Crazy; Carnage; Young Adult. Feb: The Muppets; The Best Extotic Marigold Hotel; Safe House; Project X; Beginners. March: 21 Jump Street; We b*ght a Zoo; Wild Bill; John Carter; Wanderlust; Street Dance 2;The Hunger Games; [The King's Speech]. Apr: The Hunger Games; Battleship; Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. May: What To Expect When You're Expecting; MIB3. June: [We Will Rock You] July: Ted; Seeking a Friend for the End of the World; The Dark Knight Rises; Brave. Aug: The Bourne Legacy. Sept: Lawless

Ms Thrifty

#14 Post by Ms Thrifty » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:46 pm

And I love this deal - so simple and good value. OH and I used loads of these coupons earlier this year. Just checked, though, and I hadn't used the previous coupon which expires today, and I've still got valid coupons for Ask and Zizzi, too. Need to get out more, evidently...

Beate
The Modfather (& Three-Time Prediction Master!)
Old post count: 6588
Preferred Cinemas: West India Quay, Greenwich, Surrey Quays + Central London (Vue Islington, Apollo, Odeon Covent Garden, Cine Haymarket, Leicester Sq/West End)

#15 Post by Beate » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Email from Wagamama:

are you free tomorrow?

come witness some of the best graphic talent around, check out our dj, and sample some delicious noodles on us, tomorrow lunchtime at spitalfields market

to mark the launch of our nationwide t-shirt design competition, acclaimed graphic artists, billie jean, adam hayes and container PLUS will be creating vibrant, large-scale works to serve as inspiration for entrants

when & where?

thursday 1 october 2009
12:30 - 2:30pm

spitalfields market
(outside wagamama)
9 horner square
london E1 6EW

hope to see you there!

...if you can't make it tomorrow, you can view the artworks at spitalfields market up until 8 october 2009
:popcorn: Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2020" club. 7 seen :popcorn:
o/ Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2009 - 2019" clubs. 826 seen o/
Image Member No. 1 of the "104 free previews in 2008" club. 92 seen

cheekyweelassie
Phase IV
Phase IV
Preferred Cinemas: Empire Walthamstow, Odeon South Woodford, Odeon Lee Valley or weekday evenings at Millbank, central London

#16 Post by cheekyweelassie » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Had an embarrassing situation at Pizza Hut in Wembley last night. We had a voucher for three courses for 8.99 http://vouchers.pizzahutoffers.co.uk/899MenuOffer3# which entitled us to the offer for up to 10 diners at one table and we could also choose from the nice Tuscani pizzas. It was also the best one for us because you can use it on Fridays and Saturdays.
But the waitress first of all questioned our order of Tuscani pizzas and said they weren't including in the offer, and then started quibbling the fact that we only had one voucher and said we would have to have a separate voucher for each person. This was nonsense, as we had read the terms and conditions before we went, and all of these things were clearly stated. It was really unnecessary and embarrassing. The people on the tables at either side were gawping at us, and it was quite unfair that we were having to fight our case when the voucher clearly stated the terms in black and white.
It won't put me off using vouchers, but I wasn't very impressed. Anyone else had any problems?

BTW, I recommend the chocolate fudge cake for dessert!

Beate
Old post count: 6588
Preferred Cinemas: West India Quay, Greenwich, Surrey Quays + Central London (Vue Islington, Apollo, Odeon Covent Garden, Cine Haymarket, Leicester Sq/West End)

#17 Post by Beate » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:56 pm

I would have asked for the manager and complained! Did you get to use your voucher in the end? Must say I have never had a problem before with a voucher.
:popcorn: Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2020" club. 7 seen :popcorn:
o/ Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2009 - 2019" clubs. 826 seen o/
Image Member No. 1 of the "104 free previews in 2008" club. 92 seen

omgholly
Air Force One
Air Force One
Preferred Cinemas: Hatfield, Stevenage, Watford

#18 Post by omgholly » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Dominos Deals for online orders only.

33% off £20 - EKFDQCAN expires 11/10/2009
£5 off £15 - WXSQKAXM expires 04/10/2009
£10 off £25 - KNUQXNGA expires 04/10/2009

The bottom two are still valid today as I have just used one of them :)
Enjoy!!! (info taken from hotukdeals.com, can't take the credit myself unfortunately)

anakin
Se7en
Se7en
Preferred Cinemas: Central London, please

#19 Post by anakin » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 am

Bit of a downer at Pizza Express...

IMPORTANT OFFER CHANGE... October 2009
Due to the huge popularity of the tastelondon offer at PizzaExpress, from today (Tuesday 6th October), PizzaExpress will be unable to offer the taste discount on Fridays and Saturdays, and will now require a telephone booking.

The maximum number of people per booking is now restricted to 4 diners. This is purely a reflection upon the enormous popularity of the taste scheme, with demand on Fridays and Saturdays being far in excess of availability. Whilst this may come as a disappointment to many of you, it is important to note that this is still an EXCLUSIVE offer to tastelondon; only taste members can benefit from 50% off the total food bill at PizzaExpress...
Please be assured, we are increasing our portfolio of restaurants on a daily basis and will keep you updated of exciting developments through our emails.
The taste team
"Oh, sweetheart, you don't need law school. Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious. And you, button, are none of those things." - Legally Blonde

Preferred cinemas: Most Central London, Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, Islington, Holloway and West India Quay, Greenwich (O2 / Odeon only) or Stratford City if there is nothing else!

Seen free in 2012: Jan: Margin Call; J. Edgar; Like Crazy; Carnage; Young Adult. Feb: The Muppets; The Best Extotic Marigold Hotel; Safe House; Project X; Beginners. March: 21 Jump Street; We b*ght a Zoo; Wild Bill; John Carter; Wanderlust; Street Dance 2;The Hunger Games; [The King's Speech]. Apr: The Hunger Games; Battleship; Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. May: What To Expect When You're Expecting; MIB3. June: [We Will Rock You] July: Ted; Seeking a Friend for the End of the World; The Dark Knight Rises; Brave. Aug: The Bourne Legacy. Sept: Lawless

AnneJ

#20 Post by AnneJ » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Prezzo - 2 main meals for £10

Present this voucher at any PREZZO restaurant and we will give you any two main courses
for just £10, 7 DAYS A WEEK from Monday 5 October to Sunday 18 October 2009

http://www.getpermission.co.uk/clients/ ... oucher.pdf