Free Audience Tickets

Moderator: tilly

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 1939
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference: MetroCentre-Gateshead, Boldon, Gateshead Trinity Square, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, and Tyneside Cinema

Free Tickets To See Graham Norton Totally Saturday Show

#1 Post by andrews » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Free Tickets To See Graham Norton Totally Saturday Show

How do you fancy getting free tickets for a recording of Graham Norton's Totally Saturday Show? The BBC are looking for people that are Competition Enthusiasts to be a part of their audience. You may be able to get free tickets and as there are prizes on offer too you ...

http://www.freebieworld.co.uk/free-t...y-show-299.htm
Member Number 3 of the "100 Free Films in 2018 Club"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

M&M

Free Audience Tickets

#2 Post by M&M » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 pm

http://www.sroaudiences.com/ offers free audience tickets to TV shows

The shows tend to be mainly filming in London and if your allocated any turn up early as often people who did not get in last time will be allocated tickets so that they can jump the queue.

f3lix

Re: Free Audience Tickets

#3 Post by f3lix » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Also try
http://www.lostintv.com/whatson.cfm

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
Derren Brown
Paul O'Grady
and others

valda
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Westfield, Shepherds Bush,Central London, Swiss Cottage most London ones really

#4 Post by valda » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:16 am

preferred locations Shepherds Bush, Westfield, Notting Hill, Central London, Wimbledon, Islington, Wandsworth thanks

f3lix

#5 Post by f3lix » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 pm

I've just got 4 tickets for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
The studio is only 20mins away from me o/

f3lix

#6 Post by f3lix » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Also got tickets for Paul O'Grady. Can't stand him but will be good to see a live show.

Does anybody know how long these things last?

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 1939
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference: MetroCentre-Gateshead, Boldon, Gateshead Trinity Square, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, and Tyneside Cinema

#7 Post by andrews » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:43 pm

f3lix wrote:I've just got 4 tickets for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
The studio is only 20mins away from me o/
f3lix wrote:Also got tickets for Paul O'Grady. Can't stand him but will be good to see a live show.

Does anybody know how long these things last?
Oh well done, f3lix - how exciting. I'd love to do something like that. From what I've read on other websites, you need to get there early because they often send out more tickets than seats available - it really is a case of first come, first served. You could be there hours! Enjoy, and do come back and let us know all about it. I, for one, will be very interested to hear about youe experience.
Member Number 3 of the "100 Free Films in 2018 Club"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

f3lix

#8 Post by f3lix » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Thanks andrews.

I hope they are not too long but will hopefully be a bit of fun.

mandmc10
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element
Old post count: 0

#9 Post by mandmc10 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:36 am

You need to arrive 1 hr or even 1,5 hours before the "doors open" time state on your tkt unless your ticket says "priority ticket" on it. And they usually takes up to 2-3 hrs to record a 30 min show. Also they may decide to record more than 1 show on the day you are there. I've been only once to BBC studios (White City) and I was there from 12 o'clock (for "doors open" 13.15 and recording to start 14.00) till 6.20 pm. They were recording 3 shows!, it was good fun but a bit too long. Enjoy!

michellev15

#10 Post by michellev15 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi i have been to see paul o'grady twice with priority tickets (not really sure if there is that much difference to normal ones - never requested them they just come marked priority in the post !!!!) you have to get there early and be prepared to que the first time was a free for all, at the gates but the second time much more organised (taking your names, ticket numbers etc and working who had what tix). Each time i have been once for an afternoon and once for an evening it was about 1hr 1/2 - 2hrs. Usually quite funny !!! I had a great time at the show the only down side was the queing but was fun as was with friends !!! It's easy to find and i am sure you will enjoy yourself and its free wooohooo !!!!! Hope is of help !!! Oh take an umbrella if not a very nice day as outside not undercover for the queing part !!!