Shopping Discounts

Moderator: tilly

superhero
9 1/2 Weeks
9 1/2 Weeks
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Odeon Covent Garden, Odeon Panton Street, any other ones in Central London

1% cashback for grocery shopping online at Asda

#1 Post by superhero » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 pm

I got this email from Quidco and Asda and I thought hey that's not a bad deal for regular online grocery shoppers. I do shop online with Tescos/Sainsburys, I wouldn't mind trying Asda, but they don't deliver to my area! :wall: even though I live in central london.

"ASDA and Quidco have teamed up to offer you a UK first... 1% cashback on all groceries ordered online.

This means that a typical family can now save over £100 on their grocery shopping. Or to put it another way, 189 loaves of bread, 284 pints of milk, 981 eggs or 8 Christmas dinners.

Plus — if you haven’t shopped with ASDA before,
you can even earn £5 cashback on your
first shop!"

5ive5

£30 off for p*rchase more than £60 at 'Very'

#2 Post by 5ive5 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:50 pm

just b*ght a stainless steel pressure cooker for less than £40 which otherwise would cost £69 from 'Very' website.
'very' is a new online retailer and you could get £30 off for your first p*rchase more than £60 (new customer).

you could get further 8% cashback from topcashback. a few of my friends b*ght Itouch for less than £120 which could cost £149. if you haven't register topcashback yet, you could use this link www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/5ive5 to entitled you and myself to get £1 when you earning reach £5. of coz, you can just go to www.topcashback.co.uk to register. :)

merry christmas!

5ive5

Re: £30 off for p*rchase more than £60 at 'Very'

#3 Post by 5ive5 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:31 pm

sorry... forgot the code..
the code is ZG003 for new customer for £30 off on £60 or more spent
and you can get further 8% cashback fr topcashback.

anakin
Se7en
Se7en
Preferred Cinemas: Central London, please

Shopping Discounts

#4 Post by anakin » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:35 pm

17.5 per cent off Benefit Cosmetics
To claim your 17.5 per cent online discount, simply visit http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk and enter the promotional code ‘STELLA15’ at the checkout. Offer valid until December 20, 2009. Only available at http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk. While stocks last. Subject to availability. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
"Oh, sweetheart, you don't need law school. Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious. And you, button, are none of those things." - Legally Blonde

Preferred cinemas: Most Central London, Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, Islington, Holloway and West India Quay, Greenwich (O2 / Odeon only) or Stratford City if there is nothing else!

Seen free in 2012: Jan: Margin Call; J. Edgar; Like Crazy; Carnage; Young Adult. Feb: The Muppets; The Best Extotic Marigold Hotel; Safe House; Project X; Beginners. March: 21 Jump Street; We b*ght a Zoo; Wild Bill; John Carter; Wanderlust; Street Dance 2;The Hunger Games; [The King's Speech]. Apr: The Hunger Games; Battleship; Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. May: What To Expect When You're Expecting; MIB3. June: [We Will Rock You] July: Ted; Seeking a Friend for the End of the World; The Dark Knight Rises; Brave. Aug: The Bourne Legacy. Sept: Lawless

5ive5

Re: Shopping Discounts

#5 Post by 5ive5 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 am

I have 6 Waitrose vouchers for 5pounds off for every 25pounds. I don't normally shop at Waitrose so thinking the voucher could be handy for some of you. Valid between 27Dec till 9th Jan.

Pick up only ard London area probably at these underground stations: Woodside Park and South Kensington.

prettyxcool
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Prefer all Central London, then Islington, Notting Hill, Whiteleys, Shepherd's Bush, Westfield, Holloway, Swiss Cottage, Clapham, WIQ, Greenwich 02, Surrey Quays, Fulham.

Re: Shopping Discounts

#6 Post by prettyxcool » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:06 am

Cut the voucher out of Today's Sun and get £5 off for £40 spend in Morrisons.
Member No. 17 of the "100 free films in 2019" club. 50 seen so far
My Movie Scores click here

2018 - 100 seen (9 premieres/Press) Also 2 Opera, 1 Netfix, 15 theatres, 2 concerts, 1 ballet)
2017 - 106 seen
2016 - 116 seen
2015 - 120 seen (16 premieres, 2 Gala Screenings). Also 3 theatres/shows, 2 concerts
2014 - 132 seen (26 premieres and 7 Gala Screenings). Also 18 misc. free events/concerts
2013 - 115 Seen (12 premieres). Also 6 theatres/shows, 5 concerts
2012 - 118 seen (23 premieres). Also 12 theatres/shows.
2011 - 133 seen
2010 - 105 seen

bearsngifts4u.co.uk

2x2L bottles of Schweppes lemonade 4 £1.70+2 free 500ml bots

#7 Post by bearsngifts4u.co.uk » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm

i just purchased 2x2L bottles of Schweppes lemonade for £1.70 (85p a bottle) in Tesco express, which i thought was not a bad price. But also the bottles have a coupon on the rear of the lables to be redeemed for a free 500ml bottle of schwepps so even better deal, expire date on coupons is 31st october 2010, on front of lable it does say free lemonade.just so you know its the right one.

Ms Thrifty

Boden Discount

#8 Post by Ms Thrifty » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Via "Red" magazine: 15% off brochure price + free postage (and returns, if necessary) + free gift (it's a fabric bracelet, allegedly worth £15); use code LNAR.

Ms Thrifty

Hobbs/NW3 20% Discount

#9 Post by Ms Thrifty » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 am

I didn't think to post this one when I posted the Red/Boden discount but no-one else seems to have done so, so I may as well.

20% discount until 7 September - need coupon from magazine to shop at a branch BUT online you can enter the code "REDOFFER" which should work for anyone. NW3 apparently refers to a brand, not the area, btw - never heard of it myself.

NB: I posted both these separately rather than under "Shopping Discounts" as that thread seemed to relate to supermarkets, but apologies if that was wrong and I'm sure someone will move things around if so.

anakin
Se7en
Se7en
Preferred Cinemas: Central London, please

Re: Hobbs/NW3 20% Discount

#10 Post by anakin » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 am

NW3 is one of the labels within Hobbs, I think, but is also sold outside Hobbs...
"Oh, sweetheart, you don't need law school. Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious. And you, button, are none of those things." - Legally Blonde

Preferred cinemas: Most Central London, Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, Islington, Holloway and West India Quay, Greenwich (O2 / Odeon only) or Stratford City if there is nothing else!

Seen free in 2012: Jan: Margin Call; J. Edgar; Like Crazy; Carnage; Young Adult. Feb: The Muppets; The Best Extotic Marigold Hotel; Safe House; Project X; Beginners. March: 21 Jump Street; We b*ght a Zoo; Wild Bill; John Carter; Wanderlust; Street Dance 2;The Hunger Games; [The King's Speech]. Apr: The Hunger Games; Battleship; Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. May: What To Expect When You're Expecting; MIB3. June: [We Will Rock You] July: Ted; Seeking a Friend for the End of the World; The Dark Knight Rises; Brave. Aug: The Bourne Legacy. Sept: Lawless