Costa Coffee Card With Free Points

Moderator: tilly

Ms Thrifty

Costa Coffee Card With Free Points

#1 Post by Ms Thrifty » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:37 am

It would have been stretching a point to call this a meal deal (depends, though, what you call a meal - you might be lucky enough to get a substantial snack with this offer) but if you pick up and register one of the free loyalty cards currently available at Costa Coffee, you will be given a number of free points.

The blurb on the pack says 100 points, but when you do register online, there's a sort of fruit machine which determines how many you actually receive. I was given 465 points (worth £4.65), which is easily enough for 2 drinks or a panini. And you can register more than one card...

f3lix

Re: Costa Coffee Card With Free Points

#2 Post by f3lix » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:08 am

There was no fruit machine for me, just the 100 points.
Is there a special link for that?

Ms Thrifty

#3 Post by Ms Thrifty » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:47 am

No, sorry, I''ve no idea. Maybe the offer has expired and the blurb did only mention 100 points, but I registered only days ago and definitely got the fruit machine with extra points. Maybe it depends on the card number?

f3lix

#4 Post by f3lix » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Aaahh.... You get 100 points for registering your card.

For the extra points you click on the Win A Trip To Rome box (bottom right) Then you get to the fruit machine for extra points and entered into the comp for a trip to Rome.

I have 495 points :D
My wife has 285 :P
and my son 340 o/
although there is a Costa on his University campus, it doesn't accept the card there (Boo)

Anyhow, it's a big Thank You from the f3lix family to Ms Thrifty

Now off to Costa Lotta........ http://www.costa.co.uk/card/

wsc

#5 Post by wsc » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Is it and that once I reach 210 points (enough for a latte) I get a new card with 100 pts on it :p