Horrible Bosses

Discuss movies (including free films)
priamia
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element
Old post count: 455
Preferred Cinemas: All Central London: Check full list of cinemas in my interests
I have tickets for: Everybody's Fine/Lovely Bones, The Wolfman, Kick Ass,

Re: Horrible Bosses

#211 Post by priamia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 pm

I was there too! In the middle towards the back. Forgot my glasses, but was ok as the screen was quite big for the capacity. My first time in screen 4 at Empire Leicester Square. It's similar to the screens at the Apollo Piccadilly, but the seats are not as big, kinda hug you and 'rock'. Overall, even though screen 2 is bigger at this Empire, screen 4 is much more pleasant. But of course, nothing beats screen 1 there.

Enjoyed the film (first viewing would you believe?!). Was pleasantly surprised at the amount of laughs and the ending was a good wrap up. With outtakes in the credits, though none of Kevin Spacey, other than him pulling a face... Did he not fluff any lines then??.. 7.5/10
Preferred cinemas: All Central London: APOLLO Piccadilly, EMPIRE Leicester Sq; ODEONS: Leicester Sq/Covent Garden/West End/Whiteleys/Panton St; VUE: West End/Fulham/Islington, CINEWORLD: Haymarket/Shaftesbury Ave; Brixton Ritzy,
Then: Westfield, o2, Clapham

superhero
9 1/2 Weeks
9 1/2 Weeks
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Odeon Covent Garden, Odeon Panton Street, any other ones in Central London

#212 Post by superhero » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Bridesmaid in parts were laugh out loud, whilst I did enjoy Horrible bosses, I really can't think of many scenes that were laugh out loud

Celini
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Any central London locations, Islington, Holloway (plus Hackney, Clapham and Greenwich on weekends)

#213 Post by Celini » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 pm

EthanRunt wrote:You were probably one of the people we tutted at :D
nope, the light was still on when I got in ;)
what's wrong with those people arriving late and wanting to sit right in the middle of a pretty packed row!!!
My 2014 Unlimited Films: 11/100

priamia
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element
Preferred Cinemas: All Central London: Check full list of cinemas in my interests

#214 Post by priamia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Celini wrote:
EthanRunt wrote:You were probably one of the people we tutted at :D
nope, the light was still on when I got in ;)
what's wrong with those people arriving late and wanting to sit right in the middle of a pretty packed row!!!
There was also tall guy that came in late and pretty much walked all the way across the row of people to get to his seat, instead of walking around. Did you see him? LOL Or was that someone here?? :shifty: Hehe
Preferred cinemas: All Central London: APOLLO Piccadilly, EMPIRE Leicester Sq; ODEONS: Leicester Sq/Covent Garden/West End/Whiteleys/Panton St; VUE: West End/Fulham/Islington, CINEWORLD: Haymarket/Shaftesbury Ave; Brixton Ritzy,

Celini
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Any central London locations, Islington, Holloway (plus Hackney, Clapham and Greenwich on weekends)

#215 Post by Celini » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:10 pm

he was cute though!

valda
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Westfield, Shepherds Bush,Central London, Swiss Cottage most London ones really

#216 Post by valda » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:11 pm

yeah that man! climbing over everyone to get to a seat that was more towards the right than the left. why didn't he just go to the left to begin with :confused:

Anyway I am definately going to look out for Charlie Day. I've never seen him in anything before.

I'd love to see Colin Farrell play Len Grossman's brother, I could see that working :cool:
preferred locations Shepherds Bush, Westfield, Notting Hill, Central London, Wimbledon, Islington, Wandsworth thanks

priamia
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element

#217 Post by priamia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Couldn't tell... Didn't have my glasses on!! ;)

valda
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Westfield, Shepherds Bush,Central London, Swiss Cottage most London ones really

#218 Post by valda » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Priama, your avatar is hypnotic, I wonder if it could help me sleep?
preferred locations Shepherds Bush, Westfield, Notting Hill, Central London, Wimbledon, Islington, Wandsworth thanks

EthanRunt
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense

#219 Post by EthanRunt » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Yeah, Charlie is very awesome, and thankfully sweet too.
Would love for him to become a bigger name over here in the coming years.

Celini
8 1/2
8 1/2

#220 Post by Celini » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 pm

i had mine on and he was standing under the light :D
(hoping the good_looking_man is not a FMUker :oops: )