Fast and Furious 6

Discuss movies (including free films)
ISMADDER
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Northampton VUE, Northampton Cineworld, Kettering Odeon, Milton Keynes Cineworld & Odeon, Leicester Showcase

Fast & Furious 6

#1 Post by ISMADDER » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of all-stars as the global blockbuster franchise built on speed races to its next continent in Fast & Furious 6. Reuniting for their most high-stakes adventure yet, fan favorites Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges and Elsa Pataky are joined by badass series newcomers Luke Evans and Gina Carano.

Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian's (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin's empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.

Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.

Building on the worldwide blockbuster success of Fast Five and taking the action, stunts and narrative to even greater heights, Fast & Furious 6 sees director Justin Lin back behind the camera for the fourth time. He is supported by longtime producers Neal H. Moritz and Vin Diesel, who welcome producer Clayton Townsend back to the series.

Release Date : 17th May

asamaic
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Cineworld Haymarket, Odeon West End, Odeon Leicester Square, Empire Leicester Square, Cineworld Shaftesbury Avenue, Odeon Panton Street - followed by anywhere in central(ish) London like Vue Islington.

Re: Fast & Furious 6

#2 Post by asamaic » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 pm

6? Does any film need this many sequels? :blink:
Preferred cinemas:
Vue West End, Cineworld Haymarket, Odeon West End, Odeon Leicester Square, Empire Leicester Square, Cineworld O2, Cineworld Shaftesbury Avenue and Odeon Panton Street, followed by anywhere in central(ish) London.

greece

#3 Post by greece » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Can't wait to see it xD

Livi92
Phase IV
Phase IV
Preferred Cinemas: Vue Islington, Covent Garden Odeon, Tott Court Rd Odeon, Haymarket, Shaftesbury Avenue
I have tickets for: Star trek, The Liability

#4 Post by Livi92 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 am

greece wrote:Can't wait to see it xD
Same! I'm beyond excited... :D
Member No.59 of the "100 free films in 2013" club! 42 films seen, 58 to go

Cinemas in order of preference: Islington, Hackney, Holloway, Covent Garden, West End, Shaftesbury Avenue, Soho, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, O2, Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road, Shepherd's Bush, Whiteleys, Notting Hill Stratford

greece

#5 Post by greece » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:25 am

Livi92 wrote:
greece wrote:Can't wait to see it xD
Same! I'm beyond excited... :D
We might see the next one together xD who knows :D

chelle1973
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: Any cinemas in Edinburgh and The Lothians.
I haven't got tickets for: Interested in all upcoming screenings.

#6 Post by chelle1973 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:43 am

Can't wait for this either, good to see the whole gang are back together including Letty! o/
Preferred cinemas: Any in Edinburgh!

Member No.36 of the "100 free films in 2019". 4 seen
Member No.36 of the "100 free films in 2018". 11 seen
Member No.36 of the "100 free films in 2017". 8 seen
Member No.36 of the "100 free films in 2016". 15 seen
Member No.36 of the "100 free films in 2015". 39 seen
Member No.36 of the "100 free films in 2014". 33 seen

Mihangel
Air Force One
Air Force One

#7 Post by Mihangel » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:41 pm

any previews planned?

raj101
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: kingston, wimbledon, wandsworth, fulham

#8 Post by raj101 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Luda Chris iz my fav driver.

just purely on seeing the name in the titles. but also when the craziest stunts come up you can say 'that's ludicrous!' without fans of the franchise having a go at you.
fav 5 films of the year - Tenet, Bill n Ted 3, Invisible Man, JoJo Rabbit, ?

angelstorm

#9 Post by angelstorm » Wed May 01, 2013 7:51 am

Can't wait for this ! When Letty "died" I 4 I was like 8O "wha-?" she was my favourite character !! So - fantastic to have her back ! I'm psyched !

jalej6
Air Force One
Air Force One

#10 Post by jalej6 » Wed May 01, 2013 11:12 am

I like to watch action packed sequels like above.