Gravity

Discuss movies (including free films)
ploggit
Phase IV
Phase IV
Old post count: 0

Re: Gravity

#11 Post by ploggit » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:32 am

Looks like this will be the next Total Film screening, what date I don't know - expect tickets to land with the email on Friday lunchtime, though it's been somewhat erratic of late. Looking forward to this, even if I have to rely on my Glasgow friends to pass on their spares....

Pchibber1

#12 Post by Pchibber1 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Not seen the trailer but excited by the feedback! Surely its not 1hr 30 mins of two people floating around aimlessly? - because you can see my friend and I do that for free at the end of most Friday night drinks : )

scootermcc
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element

#13 Post by scootermcc » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:26 am

ploggit wrote:Looks like this will be the next Total Film screening, what date I don't know - expect tickets to land with the email on Friday lunchtime, though it's been somewhat erratic of late. Looking forward to this, even if I have to rely on my Glasgow friends to pass on their spares....

Date for the Total Film Screening of Gravity 3D is Tuesday 22nd October, 6 for 630pm at various Cineworlds.

njh
Air Force One
Air Force One

#14 Post by njh » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:08 am

I'd already seen all the trailers online for this, but yesterday I viewed one for the first time 'on the big screen' at my local Cineworld and I think visually it's amazing and also the sound mix is incredible. I'm now decided on experiencing this 'full-on' at the BFI IMAX but I think it's highly unlikely I'll be finding any free tickets for it so am going to have to wait until the Odeon site opens for online booking.

I'm sure it must be soon and I keep checking, but the Odeon site is a bit of a nightmare to access on my mobile, so if anyone happens to notice when booking opens I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks

Castor Troy

#15 Post by Castor Troy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:26 pm

I've been lucky enough to have this film, and it's fantastic. I would say the only way to watch this film would be in 3D.

caitlinmorton

#16 Post by caitlinmorton » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Very excited to see this film. Also managed to get tickets to the panel with Alfonso Cuaron and Tim Webber (VFX) at the BFI as part of the London Film Festival this coming Friday. So excited. :)

badcoverversion

#17 Post by badcoverversion » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:27 am

This is getting insane hype from a few of my friends across the pond...apparently it's a visual spectacle and not to be missed on the largest screen available. My friend also worked on it so I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

brum33

#18 Post by brum33 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Shame Sky hasn't offered this film -- seems sky is offering another load of **** today

LondonCityNights
Phase IV
Phase IV

#19 Post by LondonCityNights » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Is it confirmed that the Total Film screening is in 3D?
Member No. 18 of the "100 Free Films in 2014" club 122 seen 8O
Member No. 18 of the "100 Free Films in 2013" club 100 seen :sunglasses:
http://www.londoncitynights.com - in depth film (and theatre, art, music etc) reviews.

caitlinmorton

#20 Post by caitlinmorton » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:53 pm