Ride Along 2

Discuss movies (including free films)
LatrellBrown
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

Ride Along 2

#1 Post by LatrellBrown » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:32 pm

Just got home from watching this it is extremely funny in parts and a little bit bland in others. Kevin Hart never fails to impress and Ice Cube always being serious as always.

Action based with comedy elements. Your nexflix , movie chill film and I would personally give this film @ 6 1/2 / 10

valda
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Westfield, Shepherds Bush,Central London, Swiss Cottage most London ones really

Re: Ride Along 2

#2 Post by valda » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:48 pm

Free alcohol tonight for this. I'ts amazing what that does to your funny bone :P I

laughed probably more than I thought I would. I don't think there was any swearing, they even edited 50 Cents P.I.M,P Just had a look and the last one was a 12, this is a 12a Not really sure the young kids should watch stuff like this especially when there's action from an 18 rated game 6/10

Lovely to see Rawsala after such a long time
preferred locations Shepherds Bush, Westfield, Notting Hill, Central London, Wimbledon, Islington, Wandsworth thanks

rawsalsa
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element
Preferred Cinemas: Greenwich O2, Brixton Ritzy, Greenwich Odeon, Surrey Quays, Clapham Picturehse, Streatham, Wandsworth

#3 Post by rawsalsa » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:35 am

valda wrote:Free alcohol tonight for this. I'ts amazing what that does to your funny bone :P I

laughed probably more than I thought I would. I don't think there was any swearing, they even edited 50 Cents P.I.M,P Just had a look and the last one was a 12, this is a 12a Not really sure the young kids should watch stuff like this especially when there's action from an 18 rated game 6/10

Lovely to see Rawsala after such a long time
I couldn't agree more, even though I abstained from the alcohol as I still feel tipsy from what I consumed last week! :oops:
Overall you know what you're going to get with Kevin Hart, but I had low expectations as it was a sequel, so I was surprised that I actually laughed more than I expected to. 6/10

As always, it was an absolute pleasure catching up with Valda. :D
Member No. 22 of the "100 free films in 2013" club

81 fims seen in 2012 (Thanks to all who helped me achieve this!)

Jia
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4 Post by Jia » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:13 pm

Loved it, loved it! The first was okay and I went in thinking the second might be the same. But really surprised! 6.5/10 for me :D

raj101
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: kingston, wimbledon, wandsworth, fulham

#5 Post by raj101 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:51 pm

we've seen this kind of matchup so many times before, two cops, one playing it straight the other pulling faces left right and centre. Rush Hours Boys 2 pretty much does what it says on the tin.

3 stars
fav 5 films of the year - Tenet, Bill n Ted 3, Invisible Man, JoJo Rabbit, ?