LOGAN

Discuss movies (including free films)
The Sparrow
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 0

Re: LOGAN

#21 Post by The Sparrow » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:20 pm

S_taylor81 wrote:What a great movie. In my opinion not only the best x men movie ever but also one of the best comic book movies ever. 9.3/10
That's a very specific score. o/
Free Films Seen 2016
Jan - 7. Feb - 15. Mar - 39
Apr - 28. May - 41. June - 36
July - 39. Aug - 27. Sept - 42
Oct- 12 and counting. = 286

RobertS
Air Force One
Air Force One

#22 Post by RobertS » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Enjoyed it. One of the better X-men movies. Sorry to see Hugh go... 8/10.

D-Fens
Prediction Master
Prediction Master

#23 Post by D-Fens » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:40 pm

I thought it was really something special until the scene at the
Spoiler
Show
farm
where they
Spoiler
Show
killed
the perfect
Spoiler
Show
family.
It just completely pulled me out of the movie. We already knew about the dangers and that they were being
Spoiler
Show
tracked so it was entirely stupid to hang around and get more innocent people killed. I didn't care what happened to anyone at the end because that scene also reinforced the idea that mutants are dangerous by just existing and it made no sense that all of the other children got to Eden with less resources and didn't have the same forces tailing them the whole way?

RickyRaj
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Cineworld Haymarket, Finchley Road, Odeon West End, Odeon Leicester Square, Cineworld Shaftesbury Avenue, Odeon Panton Street, Holloway, West India Quays or anywhere in central London.
I haven't got tickets for: Any

#24 Post by RickyRaj » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:37 am

Finally got round to watching this last week and rate it a 8/10. A bit too long but good performances all round. Won't say much more other than take note that it is a 15 rating for a good reason - swearing and lots of violence - you have been warned!
Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Cineworld Haymarket, Finchley Rd, Odeon West End, Odeon Leicester Square, Cineworld Shaftesbury Ave, Odeon Panton St, Holloway Rd, West India Quays or anywhere in central London.

missgotty
Phase IV
Phase IV
Preferred Cinemas: Islington, Holloway, Greenwich O2, Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Marbel Arch, Hackney PH, Brixton PH, Enfield

#25 Post by missgotty » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Good film, I really liked it. It's probably the best X-Men film I've seen so far. Dafne Keen who plays little Laura Wolverine was brilliant, I actually saw a video of her audition for the role recently. At age 11 she asked to improvise a scene with Hugh Jackman which she felt would be better than the scripted one, they agreed, were suitably impressed and kept 'her' scene in the film. I'm looking forward to the next X-Men film but will be sad if Hugh Jackman isn't in it.

9/10

Nazerino
Air Force One
Air Force One

#26 Post by Nazerino » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Best to watch Logan before Deadpool 2. Watch start of Deadpool2 and you will find out why