Life

Discuss movies (including free films)
RF123
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Curzon Mayfair (only went once but it was incredible), Vue Acton, Vue Shepherds Bush
I have tickets for: Moonlight :)

Life

#1 Post by RF123 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Life is basically a horror movie set in Space. It was a really good film with a solid cast. I wouldn't say the cast were outstanding but they were very good especially Jake G. The film was entertaining all the way through, I didn't lose interest at all which is surprising, seeing as I seem to in nearly every movie I watch these days. I'd definitely recommend you see it but if you're the squeamish type, then I'd give it a miss

4/5

RandomHajile
The Third Man
The Third Man
Preferred Cinemas: London, Leicester

Re: Life

#2 Post by RandomHajile » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 pm

caught this right after pwer rangers on friday night, thank goodness as this washed off the crud that is power rangers.

id give it away if i was to compare it to other sci fi films, basically worth a watch before some one spoils the story.

7.9/10

RF123
Air Force One
Air Force One
Preferred Cinemas: Curzon Mayfair (only went once but it was incredible), Vue Acton, Vue Shepherds Bush

#3 Post by RF123 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:25 pm

RandomHajile wrote:caught this right after pwer rangers on friday night, thank goodness as this washed off the crud that is power rangers.

id give it away if i was to compare it to other sci fi films, basically worth a watch before some one spoils the story.

7.9/10
Was Power Rangers really that bad? I was hoping to watch it this week but everyone's given it poor reviews

RandomHajile
The Third Man
The Third Man
Preferred Cinemas: London, Leicester

#4 Post by RandomHajile » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:19 pm

RF123 wrote:
RandomHajile wrote: Was Power Rangers really that bad? I was hoping to watch it this week but everyone's given it poor reviews
its soo bad that its not even a guilty pleasure, so glad i didnt p*y!

RF123
Air Force One
Air Force One

#5 Post by RF123 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:48 am

RandomHajile wrote:
RF123 wrote:
RandomHajile wrote: Was Power Rangers really that bad? I was hoping to watch it this week but everyone's given it poor reviews
its soo bad that its not even a guilty pleasure, so glad i didnt p*y!

Wow, ok I'll give this one a miss then!

fillumboy2
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice

#6 Post by fillumboy2 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Even in a Sci-Fi B-movie you need a certain internal consistency with the plot progression.

We were actually enjoying this movie very much until, unfortunately, there was a plot twist too extreme that was just a "Hey! Wait! What? No! Forget it!" moment.

Shame really. Up to that point, although entirely derivative, the claustrophobia etc had been handled very well.

Hope the talk of a sequel isn't true.

CtheG84
Air Force One
Air Force One

#7 Post by CtheG84 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:57 am

I enjoyed this movie, more horror sci-fi thriller than anything else.

All round well scripted enjoyable couple of hours