The Jungle Cruise

Discuss movies (including free films)
Moviemad31
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Showcase cine de lux Bristol, Odeon Bristol, Bristol Watershed, Showcase Avonmeads, Everyman Bristol and Vue at Cribbs Causeway.

The Jungle Cruise

#1 Post by Moviemad31 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:48 am

Watched this as a double bill after the suicide squad, using meerkat movies for both. I enjoyed it for what it was though had to look away during certain parts as i have a fear of snakes. I enjoyed the interactions between dwayne johnsons character and emily blunts. Also enjoyed jack whitehall in it also though it wasn't much of a stretch for him to play the character he did. Plenty of action and could see certain similarties between it and films that have come before it eg the mummy. Had a decent plot and did keep me engaged till the end. Would overall give it 7/10.

helenecolin
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice
Preferred Cinemas: BFI IMAX, Odeon Leicester Square, Odeon Swiss Cottage

Re: The Jungle Cruise

#2 Post by helenecolin » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:06 pm

Really enjoyed watching that movie on its release day. Went with a friend and we both loved the way the story went as well as the ending, it was quite fitting imo. I didn't have high expectations for it, it's Disney, and I always end up having a great time watching Disney movies.

snowman2k
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice

Re: The Jungle Cruise

#3 Post by snowman2k » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:46 pm

Enjoyed seeing this, a bit Indy in places but enjoyed the dynamite between the main 3 cast members