Spider-Man No Way Home

Discuss movies (including free films)
ISMADDER
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Northampton VUE, Northampton Cineworld, Kettering Odeon, Milton Keynes Cineworld & Odeon, Leicester Showcase

Spider-Man No Way Home

#1 Post by ISMADDER » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:19 am

Looking forward to this, there’s a fan event this Tuesday in the US, will the U.K. get one. Think it’s online a new trailer which will be attached to ghostbusters

ISMADDER
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element
Preferred Cinemas: Northampton VUE, Northampton Cineworld, Kettering Odeon, Milton Keynes Cineworld & Odeon, Leicester Showcase

Re: Spider-Man No Way Home

#2 Post by ISMADDER » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:24 pm

Does not look like there’s a fan event for this ,

Moviemad31
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice
Preferred Cinemas: Showcase cine de lux Bristol, Odeon Bristol, Bristol Watershed, Showcase Avonmeads, Everyman Bristol and Vue at Cribbs Causeway.

#3 Post by Moviemad31 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:29 am

Really enjoyed it i think it is the best spiderman film yet would give it 8.5/10.

raj101
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: kingston, wimbledon, wandsworth, fulham

#4 Post by raj101 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:56 pm

really this is a homage and reaction to the Spiderverse anime from 2 years ago, underlining that they have run out of ideas for the series, but its fun enough for one viewing with all its interplay of characters, and its probably a good thing its the end of the trilogy. I think it could have been a lot tighter to be honest, some ideas that were wasted. 3/5
fav 5 films of the year - Tenet, Bill n Ted 3, Invisible Man, JoJo Rabbit, ?

helenecolin
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice
Preferred Cinemas: BFI IMAX, Odeon Leicester Square, Odeon Swiss Cottage

#5 Post by helenecolin » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:14 pm

Saw it at a multimedia screening before its release and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. All the fans around me were losing their shit with everything that was going on, which truly elevated my own experience of the movie. I'm just a casual Marvel watcher, don't know anything about the comics, so having the chance to see movies like this one with true fans of the material is a blessing. I'll always have a fond memory of that movie just for that incredible experience.