Hot Tub Time Machine

Discuss movies (including free films)
superhero
9 1/2 Weeks
9 1/2 Weeks
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Vue West End, Odeon Covent Garden, Odeon Panton Street, any other ones in Central London

Re: Hot tub time machine

#111 Post by superhero » Wed May 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Didn't I see on the screen John Cusack produced the film??!!

hdaniel82
Se7en
Se7en
Preferred Cinemas: Weekdays: Greenwich O2, Central London (all West End), West India Quay, Vue Islington

#112 Post by hdaniel82 » Thu May 06, 2010 8:39 am

Thought it was absolutely hilarious! Indeed full of plot holes, but I still laughed all the way through!

7/10 from me
Preferred cinemas:
Weekdays: Central London (all West End), West India Quay, Greenwich O2, Vue Islington
Weekends: Greenwich (O2, Odeon, PH), Vue Stratford City, Stratford PH

destresserai
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Old post count: 581
Preferred Cinemas: Wimbledon, Kingston, Epsom, Wandsworth, Croydon Grants

#113 Post by destresserai » Thu May 06, 2010 9:34 am

Light relief after a hectic day!

7/10 from me.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Albert Einstein

markrobertpetty
Prediction Master
Prediction Master
Preferred Cinemas: Odeon Greenwich or Central London
I have tickets for: Water For Elephants, Wastwater

#114 Post by markrobertpetty » Thu May 06, 2010 9:44 am

Missed the screening at the Odeon Greenwich last night after being stuck in traffic for 45 minutes due to an overturned ambulance on the roundabout right by the entrance to the cinema. Having read everyones positive reviews though I shall indeed now be p*ying to see this.
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

hdaniel82
Se7en
Se7en
Preferred Cinemas: Weekdays: Greenwich O2, Central London (all West End), West India Quay, Vue Islington

#115 Post by hdaniel82 » Thu May 06, 2010 10:57 am

markrobertpetty wrote:Missed the screening at the Odeon Greenwich last night after being stuck in traffic for 45 minutes due to an overturned ambulance on the roundabout right by the entrance to the cinema. Having read everyones positive reviews though I shall indeed now be p*ying to see this.
Oh so that's why all the police were there. I did wonder. Sorry you missed it mark, it was a good'un.
Preferred cinemas:
Weekdays: Central London (all West End), West India Quay, Greenwich O2, Vue Islington
Weekends: Greenwich (O2, Odeon, PH), Vue Stratford City, Stratford PH

Dave
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 13
Preferred Cinemas: Birmingham VUE, Cineworld, Showcase, Odeon & Solihull Cineworld

#116 Post by Dave » Thu May 06, 2010 1:05 pm

This is the first film I have managed to attend recently, all my others have been cancelled due to short notice things popping up, conveniently on the same days as the screening!
Saw this last night at Birmingham Odeon and I have to say it was better than I had expected.

I agree with the comments that say you have to take it for what it is,the same as it was with the Hangover, its a bit of fun, light relief. If you go expecting this you will laugh and enjoy it. I had expected it to be another flop comedy, but I was pleasantly surprised.

8/10 from me!
Dave, 18, Birmingham

Films seen in 2009: 20
So far this year: 10 (The Lovely Bones, Everybodys Fine, Phillip Morris, Happy Ever Afters, Kick Ass, Dear John, Hot Tub Time Machine, Death at the Funeral, Step Up 3D, The Sorcerers Apprentice)
Due: The Last Exorcism, The Switch, Going the Distance, Made in Dagenham....

See my 2010 scores, click here.

tomorrow72
Phase IV
Phase IV

#117 Post by tomorrow72 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Didnt find this film hilarious like u guys and too much swearing and innuendos - must be getting old !!!!

michellev15

#118 Post by michellev15 » Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 am

I enjoyed hot tub time machine, laughed my way through the film !!!!! I think my expectations were quite low so was pleasently suprised. 8/10

misskim123

#119 Post by misskim123 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:16 pm

saw this movie last Tuesday, and really didnt find it that funny!!! bit of a let down, Chevy Chase has aged hasnt he, National
Lampoon films now thats funny. Have to say didnt care for the swearing, must be my age to :D . But i do love John Cussak.

charley
Air Force One
Air Force One

Re: Hot Tub Time Machine

#120 Post by charley » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:45 am

It was good. Loogle or what was the google'S NAME? LOL