Freebies

Moderator: tilly

Danni
Banned

Re: Free Perfume Samples

#11 Post by Danni » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 am

It states one sample per household. How are you able to apply for two free samples?

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 1939
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference: MetroCentre-Gateshead, Boldon, Gateshead Trinity Square, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, and Tyneside Cinema

#12 Post by andrews » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 am

Danni wrote:It states one sample per household. How are you able to apply for two free samples?

When you click on the link given, and go to the to right of the screen 'get your free sample', you then go to another page to enter all your details. Under the field marked Country, there is some writing, and in smaller writing - I would like to sample --Desire Me --Incredible Me.

I ticked both boxes, and was told my samples would be on the way to me. Hope I've cleared that up for you! :D
Member Number 3 of the "100 Free Films in 2018 Club"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference: MetroCentre-Gateshead, Boldon, Gateshead Trinity Square, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, and Tyneside Cinema

Free Rimmel Lipgloss

#13 Post by andrews » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Rimmel are giving you the chance to win 1 of 7000 x Stay Glossy Lipgloss samples worth £5.99. Be registered and answer the question to enter the prize draw. One entry per person.

5 shades to choose from.

http://www.rimmellondon.com/UK/promotions.aspx?id=412

filmer

#14 Post by filmer » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 am

Just been on and it says not available in uk

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2

#15 Post by andrews » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:49 pm

When I posted this earlier in August, it was accepting addresses in the UK. I'll be interested to see if I actually receive them in light of what filmer has said.

phunkygal
Se7en
Se7en
Old post count: 3002
Preferred Cinemas: Central London - Cineworld Haymarket/Shaftsbury Avenue Odeon Leicester Square/Covent Garden/Panton Street/Tottenham Court Road/Marble Arch, Vue West End/Islington Empire Leicester Square, Prince Charles Cinema, Apollo Piccadilly Circus, BFI

Free Issue of Marie Claire Magazine

#16 Post by phunkygal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:36 am

http://www.myvue.com/cinemas/win/mariec ... ci=43&ln=1

We’re also offering Vue customers the chance to get the next issue of Marie Claire absolutely FREE.
All you need to do is call 0845 357 3618 and quote 111B. There are no obligations - you don’t even have to p*y for delivery.
Calls cost up to 2p/min plus a 6p set up fee from a B T landline. Mobile and other providers’ charges may vary. Offer only open to UK residents and closes at 5pm on TBC 2009. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery, which is based on the next issue available. Offer is limited to one magazine per caller and limited to the first 1500 callers.

Beate
The Modfather (& Three-Time Prediction Master!)
The Modfather (& Three-Time Prediction Master!)
Old post count: 6588
Preferred Cinemas: West India Quay, Greenwich, Surrey Quays + Central London (Vue Islington, Apollo, Odeon Covent Garden, Cine Haymarket, Leicester Sq/West End)

Re: Freebies

#17 Post by Beate » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Free chocolate at a station near you (London):

To celebrate the opening of the British Museum's latest exhibition, Moctezuma: Aztec Ruler, themed chocolate bars and posters will be given out at three Tube stations this week. The freebies will be handed out between 8.30am - 9.30am at
Charing Cross on Wednesday
Kings Cross St Pancras on Thursay
Holborn on Friday

They never do anything at my station!
:popcorn: Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2020" club. 7 seen :popcorn:
o/ Member No. 1 of the "100 free films in 2009 - 2019" clubs. 826 seen o/
Image Member No. 1 of the "104 free previews in 2008" club. 92 seen

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2

#18 Post by andrews » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Multivits-10,000 Q10 samples to give away

A respected name in the UK for over 20 years, Pharma Nord is one of the world's leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical grade vitamins and supplements.

From September 2009, and while stocks last, we are giving away 10,000 samples of our famous Bio-Quinone Q10 Gold, worth £6 each. The aim is to raise awareness of Q10 and the huge impact this powerful and natural coenzyme can have on our energy levels and heart health.

Coenzyme Q10 exists in every single cell in our bodies and acts like a spark plug in the energy supply process. Q10 levels decrease with age, illness and exercise and without Q10, our cells cease to function. Q10 supplements are often taken by those prescribed statins to lower cholesterol (which interfere with Q10 production) as well as by people looking to increase their energy levels and maintain a healthy heart as they get older. It is also popular with amateur and professional athletes who undergo vigorous exercise.

This year, celebrity GP Dr Chris Steele from ITV1's This Morning gave our Bio-Quinone Q10 his full endorsement. He said: “I have taken Bio-Quinone Q10 for years. It is vital for energy production and, as you get older, it becomes very important to top it up.”

Pharma Nord can document the quantity of the active ingredients, the safety and the absorbency of every capsule. We exist only to provide products that fulfill essential health needs, that are backed by peer-reviewed research and that meet stringent pharmaceutical standards.

We're offering 10,000 people the chance to experience the effects of Bio-Quinone Q10 free of charge because we believe it can make a difference to their health and wellbeing.

To get a free sample, and for more information, those interested should send their name and address to q10@pharmanord.co.uk with 'Free Q10' in the subject. We cannot accept e-mails to any other Pharma Nord or Multivits address.

We promise we won't pass personal details on to any third parties. Unfortunately requests are not accepted by telephone or via any other e-mail address. Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery. One pack per household, subject to availability.

http://www.multivits.co.uk/news.php

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2

#19 Post by andrews » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Another free perfume sample.

Over 3 years in development, our first ever fine fragrance Liz Earle Botanical Essence™ No.1 is set to launch very soon. But if you can’t wait, we’ve managed to get our hands on a batch of 2ml pre-launch samples which we’re giving away to 1,000 lucky winners. For your chance to win, simply enter your details below below (by submitting your entry you agree to our terms & conditions). Good luck!

http://uk.lizearle.com/php/cmp.php?h=35 ... rance_comp

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2

#20 Post by andrews » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:29 pm

By golly, we're going to look so beautiful with all this free lip gloss and mascara! And now to enhance your natural beauty, I've found - free false eyelashes. I've never had false eyelashes. I've applied for some... you're never too old... or are you? ;)

Trinity D
Want to add a touch of instant glamour???

Simply register to receive our newsletter and e mail updates and as a thank you we will send a pair of FREE false eyelashes directly to you, along with a 10% Introductory Discount Card!!

Once you have registered - Please e mail us at trinity_divinity@btinternet.com to let us know where to send your product!

Thank you!!

Home page
http://www.trinitydivinity.co.uk/mall/d ... tyDivinity
link to eyelashes under halloween photos (and check out those Hallowe'en photos!)