Quiz Which Loose Woman are you most like?

Chat about anything
tufty
Phase IV
Phase IV
Old post count: 85
Preferred Cinemas: LONDON: ISLINGTON, N FINCHLEY, WEST END, COVENT GARDEN, PANTON ST, PICCADILLY,GREENWICH O2

Quiz Which Loose Woman are you most like?

#1 Post by tufty » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:50 pm

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/quizzes/sho ... n-are-you-

A bit of fun on a Friday, one for the girls, sorry boys!

Have a go and do let us know who you are most like!

[spoiler]I was most like Jane, That apparantely means You are a bubbly and warm person with bundles of personality and optimism. You've weathered a few storms but you always come out fighting!

You love looking good and making the most of your figure, and you're not shy about your looks. You're a loyal friend and a good listener. You know your own mind and aren't afraid to voice your opinions. When it comes to men you do like a good romance and a splash of passion!

Not too sure about that :roll: !![/spoiler]
Member No. 42 of the "100 free films in 2011" 16 seen 84 to go.

Member No. 42 of the "100 free films in 2010" club. 51 seen.

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 1939
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference: MetroCentre-Gateshead, Boldon, Gateshead Trinity Square, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, and Tyneside Cinema

Re: Quiz Which Loose Woman are you most like?

#2 Post by andrews » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Oh no - I can't believe that I'm like Denise Welch.

Apparently I'm a quirky and charismatic person with a vibrant personality and a playful outlook on life. Well that's partly true, I suppose! :D
I love nothing more than having a good old natter with my chums and a big knees up too! I am confident and outgoing and always speak my mind. TRUE!
When it comes to my body you work hard to look the way you do, but generally feel good about my look. (Nothing further from the truth at the moment)
Despite my eccentric (I beg your pardon?) personality I like stability when it comes to relationships and look for a man who'll support me and take care of me.(Got one, am not looking any further)
Member Number 3 of the "100 Free Films in 2018 Club"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

anjirose

#3 Post by anjirose » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:03 pm

I'm about to do it and i hope to god im not carol! lol

okay so i got jane... not impressed! haha

a_person
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 90
Preferred Cinemas: West India Quays,Cineworld Greenwich, Vue Stratford Westfield then Central London.

#4 Post by a_person » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:27 pm

andrews wrote:Despite my eccentric (I beg your pardon?) personality
You are sooooo not eccentric, quite the opposite actually!

I did it twice because two or the three of the questions had two sets of answers were both applied to me. On the first go, I got

"Colleen" (I really dislike that name, reminds me of that woman from.. what was it? Home and Away?!)

You're a sensitive and caring person who's always thinks of others (true). You like to see the good in people, but aren't afraid to let them know when you're not happy (true). You've been through some tough times but always put on a brave face (true). You've worked hard to look the way you do now and are happy (not true - I just ate lots of sweets, that wasn't hard work and got fat!) with the new you! (Very false - I will NEVER be happy until I'm size 8 again!) You enjoy close friendships with girlfriends and are always ready to kick back and have fun (True)!

On the second go, I got "Jane" which is another name I'm not fond of (I hope there are no Janes here - it's just so traditional!!!)

You're a bubbly and warm person with bundles of personality (true) and optimism (actually I'm quite pessimistic). You've weathered a few storms but you always come out fighting (losing the will to fight now though, don't have much left!)! You love looking good and making the most of your figure, (true when it existed ;) ) and you're not shy about your looks (I am now that I'm no longer size 8!!). You're a loyal friend and a good listener (So arrogant of me to say but true!). You know your own mind and aren't afraid to voice your opinions (I dunno, true?). When it comes to men you do like a good romance and a splash of passion (I always love the idea hot passionate .... with a hot looking guy :p - somewhat true )!!!
Member No. 2 of the "100 free films in 2015" club. 3 seen, 97 to go!
Realistic target: 5

Preferred cinema list:
1) Cineworld: West India Quays or Greenwich, 02, Vue Westfield - Stratford City or Picturehouse Stratford
2) Picturehouse Greenwich
3) Any central London cinema including Islington (excluding Shepherd's Bush, and Whiteleys unless it's some super duper cool film)
4) Odeon Greenwich or Odeon Surrey Quays

destresserai
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Old post count: 581
Preferred Cinemas: Wimbledon, Kingston, Epsom, Wandsworth, Croydon Grants

#5 Post by destresserai » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:27 pm

You mostly selected 'Coleen!' answers!

That means...

You're a sensitive and caring person who's always thinks of others. You like to see the good in people, but aren't afraid to let them know when you're not happy. You've been through some tough times but always put on a brave face.

You've worked hard to look the way you do now and are happy with the new you! You enjoy close friendships with girlfriends and are always ready to kick back and have fun.

I would never had said I was anything like her!

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Albert Einstein

skye

#6 Post by skye » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:31 pm

I'm Jane! I don't actually watch Loose Women but i like Quizzes :-)

a_person
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 90
Preferred Cinemas: West India Quays,Cineworld Greenwich, Vue Stratford Westfield then Central London.

#7 Post by a_person » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Lol, I am a cross between anjirose and destresserai! :p
Member No. 2 of the "100 free films in 2015" club. 3 seen, 97 to go!
Realistic target: 5

Preferred cinema list:
1) Cineworld: West India Quays or Greenwich, 02, Vue Westfield - Stratford City or Picturehouse Stratford
2) Picturehouse Greenwich
3) Any central London cinema including Islington (excluding Shepherd's Bush, and Whiteleys unless it's some super duper cool film)
4) Odeon Greenwich or Odeon Surrey Quays

AnneJ

#8 Post by AnneJ » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:36 pm

I got Coleen aswell, I'm surprised by how much I matched the description, I wouldn't have said I was from watching the show!!!

You mostly selected 'Coleen!' answers!
That means...
You're a sensitive and caring person who's always thinks of others. You like to see the good in people, but aren't afraid to let them know when you're not happy. You've been through some tough times but always put on a brave face.
You've worked hard to look the way you do now and are happy with the new you! You enjoy close friendships with girlfriends and are always ready to kick back and have fun.

andrews
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 1939
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference: MetroCentre-Gateshead, Boldon, Gateshead Trinity Square, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, and Tyneside Cinema

#9 Post by andrews » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Well, here we are 6 months later and I'm a new woman! :D

I mostly selected 'Coleen!' answers!

That means...

I'm a sensitive and caring person who's always thinks of others. o/

I like to see the good in people, but aren't afraid to let them know when I'm not happy. o/

I've been through some tough times but always put on a brave face. (not really)

I've worked hard to look the way you do now and am happy with the new you! No, not yet! Another stone to go!

I enjoy close friendships with girlfriends and are always ready to kick back and have fun. o/
Member Number 3 of the "100 Free Films in 2018 Club"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LiteupLee
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Liverpool,Cheshire Oaks, Manchester
I have tickets for: The radiator

#10 Post by LiteupLee » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:15 am

Surprise surprise, I got Jane. Shocking 2 me really considering that Im a northener and a singer lol!!!
Nobody's perfect!!!
Member No. 47 of the 100 free films in 2017 club.
Member No. 47 of the 100 free films in 2016 club. 50 seen
Member No. 47 of the 100 free films in 2015 club. 35 seen, 65 to go.
Member No. 47 of the 100 free films in 2014 club. 72 seen.
Member No. 47 of the 100 free films in 2013 club. 70 seen.
Member No. 47 of the 100 free films in 2012 club. 69 seen.
Member No. 47 of the 100 free films in 2011 club. 60 seen.
free films in 2010 30 seen.