Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
HA5T1NG5

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4281 Post by HA5T1NG5 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:48 pm

Hello everyone!!

My name is Andrew and I've joined a few movie alert organisations for screeners and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you :)

Speak soon!!

gav_sal

#4282 Post by gav_sal » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Hi all,
I enjoy films, mainly scifi related though, however do love some of the old classics which they seem to now be remaking!

xtrip86
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4283 Post by xtrip86 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi, I'm Alex from the south east but work in London. Always loved films, all types. I've watched sausage party and war dogs this weekend. Hope too see a few films at Empire Live later this month.
Last five cinema trips as of 14/06/17
Alien Covenant - Odeon Leicester Square
Colossal - Odeon Holloway Road
Baywatch - Showcase Bluewater
Wonder Woman - Showcase Bluewater
The Mummy - Odeon Holloway Road

tweakydd2016

#4284 Post by tweakydd2016 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:10 am

Hi formerly tweakydd.

I have rejoined the fmukers. I am now living in Mid glam Wales and was previous living in London.

Hoping to find previews for Cardiff, showcase Nantgarw. And theatre shows.
And offers.

I work for Apple so will update the forum on released offers. Exciting times for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus attended keynote meeting yesterday evening also the first wireless Air pods are amaze balls.

And new Apple Watch Series 2. I was blown away. Mario run and pokemon go
Just wow wow wow.

Well quick hello :)

xsarybeex

#4285 Post by xsarybeex » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Hi, I'm Sarah! :) I love films but can't always afford them so this forum is great for me. Looking forward to seeing a film soon.

sue123

#4286 Post by sue123 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:38 pm

hi my name is sue i love going to the cinema its a way of getting out and about. i like horror films but i will watch anything

VLondon10
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4287 Post by VLondon10 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Hi all!
Vincent here, also back after a break. I live in London and I'm a big horror fan :D

cheharfa

#4288 Post by cheharfa » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:10 am

Hey,
I love this not only because it's free, but you get to watch films before they're out! Also, I actually enjoy some films that I wouldn't normally watch...

Shreeva

#4289 Post by Shreeva » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:26 am

Hi. My name is Andrew and I love films and used to work in the film distribution industry in NZ. I like quite a large range of movies, but especially arthouse films, I try to go around once a week to the cinema. Would be nice to see the odd preview early again, and/or freebie, hence why I've signed up here. Am looking forward to seeing some great films that are still to be released this year like DEEPWATER HORIZON, MANCHESTER BY THE SEA, LION, QUEEN OF KATWE, LA LA LAND, FREE FIRE, BIRTH OF A NATION, UNITED KINGDOM, LOVIN, SULLY... the list goes on!

ronal
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4290 Post by ronal » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:05 am

My name is Ronal , I love seeing films . I was in the video trade for many years , and I got quite used to seeing new films before they were released . Please help me with this problem . I do not understand the concept of the 100 free films in 2016 . Who keeps count ? What are the benefits ? How do these people get the codes that they circulate to others ?