Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
itspikayall

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4501 Post by itspikayall » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:50 am

Hey this is Brian!
Love going to screenings and seeing things early.

Caenurse

Introduction

#4502 Post by Caenurse » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:32 am

Hi, I'm Carole, I'm 52 years old, love movies and live in Leeds. The last movie I saw was Beauty and the Beast! I work as a Paediatric Macmillan nurse and look forward to becoming part of the community :P

Kimony

#4503 Post by Kimony » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Newbee to this site.... Hello!! :)

I am old enough to know better, but still misbehave.... age is just a number ;-) Live in the South of the UK and work within the world of compliance and legal "Stuff". I am an uber geek; a sponge for anything that keeps the grey matter from looking like a mouldy cheese in the back of the fridge. I love movies of most genres (although I don't like anything scary... Harry Potter, in the library, scared the pants off of me!... seriously... haha!). Last saw F&F 8 last week... amazeballs! I previewed "Victoria & Abdul" a couple of weeks ago but that's all I am allowed to say... ;-) Secret squirrel....

Happy to be part of a new community :)

Preferred location: Reading

timifuller

#4504 Post by timifuller » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi, My name is Timi and I loooooove movies. Born in the land of Gulyas and I live in Barton Seagrave. I googled my request to find movies to watch for free and your website popped up, so here I am. I'm an IT techy in Primary schools, shamefully not a nerd, using movies to escape my normal life. I like all genres, but my favourites are sci-fi, thriller, drama and zombie (new age, with a clever and entertaining story line like Wyrmwood, Dead Snow and 2, Word War Z, Zombieland, 28 day and 28 day later, The girl with all the gifts....(to me anyway)), romantic comedies, kung-fu. I'm not sure why listed kung fu last as it is my fav above all, watching one movie before I practised my waltz moves at my modern dance class, when I was primary school age, made me feel like I wanted to be Bruce Lee. I'm still not so I'm just going to watch Iron Fist 'what might have been if I tried', yeah right...... I'm looking forward to discuss our opinions on forthcoming movies.

bscoursework
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4505 Post by bscoursework » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Hi guys, I'm new to fmuk, have been to showfilmfirst movies, I look forward to going to more free movies. I appreciate everyone's effort in running this forum and posting codes, thanks

Filmfan28

#4506 Post by Filmfan28 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:36 am

Hi my names Owen I'm from Worcester and love going to the cinema and going to see guardians of the galaxy vol 2 next week

Winchestergirl64

#4507 Post by Winchestergirl64 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:52 am

Hi I'm Laura, from Hertfordshire. I love films, have seen a few from show film first but seems to be less near me these days. But looking forward to seeing more! Particularly a fan of marvel films, and sci fi, with the odd rom com.

Kav17a

#4508 Post by Kav17a » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi, So I registered years ago, but then moved away and didn't use this for a while. Re-registered and am so glad to be back! Looking forward to seeing lots of new films and shows. I am based in the north west. I am so grateful to everyone who posts codes here and hopefully I can return the favour one day :D

SalvoVit

#4509 Post by SalvoVit » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:57 am

Hi, I'm Salvatore, I'm 20 years old and I live in Glasgow, Scotland. I love movies so much that I'm studying Television/Cinema too, thanks to this great passion, a passion that I've always had, since I was a kid. I love everything when it comes to movies, no preferences...from the arthouse, contemplative or indie cinema to the blockbusters, commercial or exploitation/genre movies. I have so many favourite directors. Probably the ones that I love the most are David Lynch, Alejandro Jodorowksy, Martin Scorsese, Federico Fellini, Terry Gilliam, the Coen Bros., Stanley Kubrick, John Carpenter, David Cronenberg, the Wachowskis and there are so many others that I can't list them all. Probably some of my favourite movies are The Holy Mountain, 2001: A Space Odissey, El Topo, They Live, Videodrome, Taxi Driver, Pulp Fiction, every Lynch's film, Un Chien Andalou, Dr. Strangelove, Fantastic Planet, Easy Rider, Naked Lunch, Enter The Void, Altered States, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Matrix, Blade Runner, Ikiru, Aguirre, La Dolce Vita and, same as for the directors, there are so many others that I can't list them all. I hope to have the opportunity to work in the industry soon but, as much as I would like to do that and to MAKE movies, I've always loved to WATCH them, especially at the cinema. This website is giving me the opportunity to going to the cinema for free, sometimes, and this is great, I love it. So thank you all for your great work, I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to become part of the community.

McG
8 1/2
8 1/2
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: Paisley, Braehead, Glasgow Odeon & Cineworld

#4510 Post by McG » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:48 pm

Welcome to all new or re-registered Fmukers and in particular to SalvoVit as I too am in the Glasgow area. Please remember this is a forum and depends on members contributing in whatever way you can. It is not just a means of getting codes though that is very important . . .we also want to read reviews of films and also anything else of interest. . . If you look, you'll find there's a thread for just about everything!
Enjoy your membership!
Preferred cinemas: Best: Glasgow Quay, Glasgow Braehead, Glasgow Renfield Street, Glasgow Fort & Paisley
Others I'd go to: Glasgow Showcase Baillieston

Films already booked for:

Hope to get tickets for: Every film if they come to my preferred cinemas

Member of the 100 Free Films of 2019.
Aim will again be 150. 54 seen: 96 to go.

Member no.9 again for the 100 Free Films of 2018.
My aim will be 150. 143 seen, 07 to go.

Member No. 9 again for the 100 Free Films in 2017. 156 seen, 0 to go
Member no.9 of the 100 Free Films in 2016: 135 seen 0 to go
Member no.9 of the 100 Free Films in 2015: 72 28 to go
Member no. 9 of the 100 Free Films in 2014; 85 seen 15 to go!
Member No. 9 of the "100 Free Films in 2013" ; 89 seen 11 to go!
Member No. 9 of the "100 free films in 2012" club. 86 seen 14 short of 100!