Weight Watchers

Chat about anything
Preston1990
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Old post count: 0
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference - Metrocentre Gateshead, Silverlink, Newcastle, Tyneside Cinema, Boldon.
I have tickets for: What to Expect When You are Expecting.

Re: Weight Watchers

#6501 Post by Preston1990 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:40 am

ejwrank wrote:As for Preston -- spinning so much must make you hungry hence the lapse with Mr K's bakewell slices. At least you only had one package in the house!
How very dare you, EJ :p Do you think I have no self-control? ;)
I had two packets of them, and only ate one. o/ In my book, that shows remarkable self control. :D
Diane65 wrote:What can I say except that I have done lots of eating out this weekend 8O
Did lots of walking but lots of eating.
If I maintain on Tuesday I will be delighted.
Has everyone else been good?
I'm still being bad from time to time foodwise, but that seems to be offset by the 8 spinning classes and 2 aquafit sessions I do each week now. I'd lost another 2 pounds when I got weighed yesterday. Admittedly, I'd just stepped out of the sauna before I got weighed, which I think may have had a lot to do with it - but I'm claiming it anyway.
Under the circumstances, it may be tough to maintain the loss next week - but we'll see ;)

I'm happy with the level of exercise I'm fitting into my week now, but I do need to start p*ying more attention to what I'm eating, both from the view of quantity and quality.
ClareBarr wrote:What are you guys' favourite healthy snacks? I tend to find that late evening is when I get peckish & tend to eat unhealthily. My favourite snacks are natural yoghurt with honey, & Carrs crackers ("table water black pepper" - they're very tasty)...I'm trying to have these rather than biscuits / chocolates!! Would be grateful for more ideas...
:shifty: I haven't done it recently, :confused: but carrots and celery cut into sticks then dipped into low-fat cottage cheese, used to be a favourite lowish calorie snack of mine. ;)

Good luck with your weigh-ins this week everyone. :cross:

jojojoanne
Se7en
Se7en

#6502 Post by jojojoanne » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 am

Well Done, Preston!!

Diane65
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Trafford Centre. The Printworks, Manchester. The Lowry, Salford Quays. Parrswood, Didsbury.Cineworld, Stockport.
I have tickets for: Lovely Bones and Kick Ass

#6503 Post by Diane65 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:41 pm

Well done Preston1990 that is just brilliant.

I am shocked to say that I have lost 1lb but very happy

jojojoanne
Se7en
Se7en

#6504 Post by jojojoanne » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Well Done , Diane!!

Preston1990
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense
Preferred Cinemas: In order of preference - Metrocentre Gateshead, Silverlink, Newcastle, Tyneside Cinema, Boldon.

#6505 Post by Preston1990 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Diane65 wrote:I am shocked to say that I have lost 1lb but very happy
Woohoo Well Done '65 :bighug: - That's terrific :cheer:

Well.... o/ what great results for everyone :cool:

Collectively, I calculate that to be somewhere around 15 pounds lost between us so far, and were only 2 weeks in.

I predict that we are all going to be so trim and toned for the summer. ;) :D

:shifty: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us. And FMUK will slim as one!

:confused: What?

Thanks for being there for us Jojo :bighug:

ClareBarr
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element

#6506 Post by ClareBarr » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:41 am

Well done Preston & Diane! Great news about your weight loss this week.

I've done my bit of exercise for the day....got up at 6am (don't know how I managed that?!), & was at Boots for when they opened. There were 50 or so others with me waiting for store opening. Their 70% off sale started today. I came armed with my bag on wheels....looked at my receipt, it said at the bottom "today you have saved: £205".......wow! Did anyone else go there this morning?x

Diane65
8 1/2
8 1/2
Preferred Cinemas: Trafford Centre. The Printworks, Manchester. The Lowry, Salford Quays. Parrswood, Didsbury.Cineworld, Stockport.
I have tickets for: Lovely Bones and Kick Ass

#6507 Post by Diane65 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:14 pm

Thanks and wow I didn't even realise that it started today - fabulous savings. I am wondering if I can fit in a quick trip after work.

ClareBarr
The Fifth Element
The Fifth Element

#6508 Post by ClareBarr » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Diane65 wrote:Thanks and wow I didn't even realise that it started today - fabulous savings. I am wondering if I can fit in a quick trip after work.
It's worth it, Diane - they have some really lovely toiletries sets on offer (the best deal seems to be the big Soap & Glory box-contents worth £78, original price £60, today down to just £18!

Preston1990
The Sixth Sense
The Sixth Sense

#6509 Post by Preston1990 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Arghh, Sorry Jojo! :oops:

Blinking Flip! - I've only gone and blooming well gained a pound this week haven't I! :wall:

I put this down to missing 2 days of spinning due to the bad weather, :roll: and me not fancying venturing out in the snow. :nono:

Well that will teach me to be so wussy won't it :mad:

I'm going to give myself a stiff talking to and I'll be going to bed with no supper for the rest of the week 8O

Good luck with your upcoming weigh-ins fellow Fmuketeers :cross: and well-done on bagging all those fantastic bargains Clare o/ :D

jojojoanne
Se7en
Se7en

#6510 Post by jojojoanne » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Hard Luck, Preston!