Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
lisaquickfall

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4691 Post by lisaquickfall » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:08 am

Hi from London :star: Went to my first film preview this week and am keen to see more, its funnier when its free!!

blondy

#4692 Post by blondy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Hi,

My first post, I’ve got some tickets for Finding Your Feet, thanks FMUK!

siamnekko

#4693 Post by siamnekko » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi, I'm a newbie who's having a difficult time figuring out how fmuk works. I've seen many films direct via ShowFilmFirst. I'm not seeing a lot of clarity on the fmuk site, hence finding my way to this forum in hope of help.
I'm on Central London, BTW.

tarunUK

#4694 Post by tarunUK » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:31 am

Good morning all:

I am back on this website, was on here few years ago and then lost the logins... Looking forward to catching up with you all swapping some tickets in the future and offering the ones i can't make it.

Cheers

dereku

#4695 Post by dereku » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:11 am

My name is Derek, an avid movie viewer. Looking to meet friends to go to the movies with. I live very close to Manchester city centre, so, can travel for free preview screenings at short notice.

Tropically

#4696 Post by Tropically » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:59 am

Hi everyone! I'm a south Londoner, loves the cinema but can't afford the £15+ tickets. I've just scored tickets to Thor Ragnarok which I am very excited about. I know it came out a few months ago. Is this showing to boost DVD sales? I'm not complaining - I haven't seen it yet but loved the bonus video following Captain America: Civil War.

Roisfitz

#4697 Post by Roisfitz » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:40 pm

Hello :)
I love a good bargain and love films, went to see the new McDonagh with meerkat movies tonight.
I've got my friends onto the show film first bug, often they can watch the films due to a more flexible working schedule!

slangrish

#4698 Post by slangrish » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi everyone, I'm from Bournemouth. Very happy to have joined and look forward to chatting to everyone about all things film and maybe getting along to a few previews if lucky!

dodo

#4699 Post by dodo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:51 am

Hello, I was told to say hello by an email. So - hello! I don't know if it will work but looking forward to potential future bargains :)

kghimire
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4700 Post by kghimire » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:05 am

Hi everyone, I joined this forum to meet like minded people and hopefully go see some movie previews.