Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
Splinters

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4771 Post by Splinters » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:33 am

Hi,

new to the forum, and hoping to get a few freebies to take my three girls to.

Many thanks

alex

#4772 Post by alex » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:12 pm

New to this site, got inspired after watching a Odeon Screen Unseen for £5 and wondered if there was more where that came from. Haven't seen many free movies in Newcastle so if anyone has more info the obviously msg me.
:)

Tutts
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4773 Post by Tutts » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:42 pm

Hello. I’m a new user and really love movies. I am looking forward to the free movies and the chat. Thank you.

Speak soon.

thrjfr
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice
Old post count: 0

#4774 Post by thrjfr » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:41 am

Hello, all. I work at a cinema, so I get free movies whenever, but it's nice to see advanced screenings! One of my favourite films is Me and Earl and the Dying Girl.

ellisgee

#4775 Post by ellisgee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm Ellis from Great Yarmouth, I try to go to the cinema at least once per fortnight, usually in Norwich. I love action, thrillers, drama, especially period drama and true stories.

My favourite cinema is Cinema city in Norwich but also visit Odeon and Vue regularly too.

Mattnc

#4776 Post by Mattnc » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi guys

Just signed up to this site - I love movies so this looks great. I’m on holiday at the mo but looking forward to sussing it out when I get back.

Thanks
Matt

Preferred genres: thriller, action, comedy, horror

Preferred cinemas: Showcase Cabot circus bristol, odeon broadmead bristol, Showcase St Phillips, Vue Longwell Green

vach92

#4777 Post by vach92 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Hi

I live in Whiteley, Hampshire. I’m female and 61 years old! I love going to see new screenings. I’m a local Winchester District Councillor.
Thanks for letting me join FMUK

bexter55

#4778 Post by bexter55 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:21 am

Hey :)

I’m Becky, 26, and I don’t really have a favorite genre to be honest. I try to see a bit of everything and not be discriminative haha! I used to see free movies at least once a week a few years back but it all seems to have slowed down now :(

mhuk98

#4779 Post by mhuk98 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi

I'm 19 and I'm a CS student and I'm looking forward to saving some cash on movie tickets with some of the free offers on here and maybe joining in some discussion around the forum :)

jeremyl

#4780 Post by jeremyl » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:11 am

Hi all,

Long time user of FMUK, always take long term hiatus from wanting a free film so maybe the 6th time I've had to re-register :)

Went to about 35 free cinema films when I started. Life finally caught up with me now though.

Thanks for having me again, maybe I've got one more in me.