Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
grouillon

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4821 Post by grouillon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:35 am

Hi! I'm new to this forum and very much look forward to lots of film chat! I'm from Manchester and currently in London where I've just seen a couple of great films in the London film festival over the last couple of weeks - Support the Girls and Crystal Swan. Both were quite distinctive but very enjoyable!

GerryLovesFilm
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4822 Post by GerryLovesFilm » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi,
Gerry is the name. I love films. I blog www.gerrylovesfilm.com
Thanks!
x

blastercastgirl

#4823 Post by blastercastgirl » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:12 am

Hi
Ive just joined - still trying to figure out how to us the site. Like everyone here I'm into film! I watch a lot of them , love them. The last film I saw was Mandy with Nic Cage being Nick Cage. I thought it was great. I watch films all genres with musicals, westerns being my least favourite. I watch a lot of films from s east asia, korean/ jan / chinese -actually anything that is good!. Im more into content over style :)

helenecolin
You Only Live Twice
You Only Live Twice
Preferred Cinemas: BFI IMAX, Odeon Leicester Square, Odeon Swiss Cottage

#4824 Post by helenecolin » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:50 am

Hello everyone,

I'm new here but I love movies, tv shows and theatre!
I'm excited to join this community and get to know all of you lovely people.

gavsta1

#4825 Post by gavsta1 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Hi my name's Gavin! Looking forward to seeing lots of films, haven't made enough time to do this over the last few years. Hopefully there's some other Londoners on here who I'll become used to seeing at screenings :)

chuichi

#4826 Post by chuichi » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi all,

I'm certainly not new to this, been a member for years, but this year I've been on maternity leave and was inactive here so my account was deactivated.
I've just re-registered again so here I am! I probably won't have much time to go for free movies but that doesn't stop me from wishing I could! If I find help with the kids maybe I'll get to go to a free movie or two!

Misterkoalaface

#4827 Post by Misterkoalaface » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:44 am

Hey! A newbie here! Love my marvel films, open to new film ideas! :)

Megan25

#4828 Post by Megan25 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:48 pm

Hi I am a new member who loves movies, especially thrillers and we'll presented dramas. I am located in South Manchester and availability of cinemas is in Stockport Town or East Didsbury. However in the future hopefully The Rex in Wilmslow will be renovated and reopened for business. This is being done by the same family which renovated and reopened the Savoy in Heating Moor, Stockport. Both old cinemas with lots of character n history.

Megan25

#4829 Post by Megan25 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:37 am

Good morning fellow members, this is my 1st too young I love movies also seeing them at lovely renovated cinemas. I am lucky to live in Manchester where we have the lovely art deco Savoy Cinema in Heaton Moor. Now the family which owns this wonderful Cinema has allocated the old Rex Cinema in Wilmslow, Cheshire and renovated it too. Hopefully this will be opening shortly. I enjoy all movies especially thrillers and interesting dramas e.g. The Crown, A star is born.

Batman66
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4830 Post by Batman66 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:18 am

Hello, one of my friends told me about this excellent site and here I am, looking forward to reading reviews and maybe finding free tickets in my area of the country.