Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
Custard Cream

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4931 Post by Custard Cream » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:20 am

Hi to the Free Movies Community, the last preview I was so so lucky to get a ticket for was Stan and Ollie and what a tremendous film it was too. Really reminded me yet again how good the experience of the cinema is and how it shouldn't be allowed to just go and be here for generations to come. Long live Free Movies UK! I am soon to hit the big 5 0 so feel there is a life changing time ahead but all in a good way I hope. I like all genres and in recent years rediscovered my love of the good old westerns and how good they actually are. Live in the Birmingham area so there are a few decent cinemas backed up by some really good independents in the Electric and the MAC. Thank you for accepting me into the community and I hope to be around for a long time yet and to make full use of this excellent site :)

Emmzy123
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4932 Post by Emmzy123 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Hi Im emmzy123
I love films especially free ones recently I've seen greenbook, instant family and second act in the space of 3 days. My favourite was second act as it was funny and the story was interesting.

This is probably the most boring thing ever I have never used a forum and have no idea what I am doing

Thanks for reading
I guess

daniel
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4933 Post by daniel » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:16 pm

Hello everyone, new to FMUK community. Went to see Green Book preview last weekend. A brilliant film. I would definitely recommend it! Looking forward to seeing more!

Ilikemovies
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4934 Post by Ilikemovies » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Just joined the website, thanks for sharing the codes.

DustyRopeDrum
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4935 Post by DustyRopeDrum » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:27 pm

Hello, Hi! I'm called 'Meridiano', 'Sundial' in English. Born in most beautiful Italy, now we stay in England for some time.
The first free film for me was 'Collette' and I enjoyed it very much, thanks to FMUK. Actress Keira Knightley very good performance.
I study English for a long time and find it an interesting language. Read many books both languages.
I am interested in many things, I am a kind of 'mountain goat', capricious.
My work is electronics for many years a hobby too.
Nice to meet you.

JitPat

#4936 Post by JitPat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:31 pm

I'm Jit, I'm a student in Leicester I have too much free time so I watch terrible movies everyday.

thecat
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4937 Post by thecat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:11 pm

Hi everyone. I'm Felix. Glad to part of the community. Here's to a year of great films. Can't wait to see Green Book after learning about the story of the actual book behind the film.

oliviarichmond

#4938 Post by oliviarichmond » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:08 am

"Hi, I'm Olivia, I'm 25years old, love movies and live in London. I can't remember the first movie I've seen but my favourite genre is comedy and thrillers. I look forward to becoming part of the community here!

My preferred cinema list is:
1. Wimbledon
2. Leicester Square

xxx

Mark227

#4939 Post by Mark227 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:28 pm

Hi all .great site joined recently. Went to see instant family. Great film.. hoping to go and see some more soon. Depending on spare time etc . Keep up the great work many thanks

Rajmlondon
Air Force One
Air Force One

#4940 Post by Rajmlondon » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:42 am

Hello all, my name is Raj and I'm glad to be back here. I was on the website a few years ago and missed it now so felt the need to get back :)

Based in the South West close to Bath/Bristol so see some of you local peeps soon..

Ciao