Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
Babsi465

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4971 Post by Babsi465 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi all, my name is Basia, I'm Polish living in England for about 4 years x
Im here because I subscribed to some freebies and got an email that something like Fmuk even exist! So had to sign up straight away as Im big movie fan ;) hope to see my first prescreening really soon!

deb13oct

#4972 Post by deb13oct » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:18 am

Hi I'm Deb and. I live in the North East of England. I enjoy all sorts of films and documentaries. And. Enjoy going to the theatre. Been. A member of other sites like See it first and been to various previews and freebie films and take advantage of Meerkat days.

milliboo

#4973 Post by milliboo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:08 am

Hi
Im Anne, getting OLD!
I enjoy the cinema, but don't get there as often as I'd like to. I enjoy the theatre too.
There is going to be a new cinema built in town centre, so I might get there more often when it opens

Laura02917

#4974 Post by Laura02917 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:24 am

Hello, newbie here.
Not really sure how this works, still very confused lol

Jillybean89

#4975 Post by Jillybean89 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi I'm Jill. I live on the South Coast and love going to the cinema. I like all sorts of films so just keen to see new films.

Della

Hi from Dilly

#4976 Post by Della » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi I'm Dilly, a film buff, most often visited cinema is Vue Islington as I get 6 free tickets a year from my bank - that's why I joined FMUK, it's so nice to take a friend to a film, but also be able to afford dinner/drinks afterwards! My favourite is the Curzon Soho where I like to catch up with world cinema in a good atmosphere.

Cheers!
D

Zee.B
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4977 Post by Zee.B » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Hi I'm Zee, just a newbie still trying to get the hang of the website.Always watching movies in my free time.Im a big fan of action, adventure and comedy films as well as real life based film ofcourse.

clarabelle17

#4978 Post by clarabelle17 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:34 pm

Hi - I am new here - where is the best place please to find local deals/free films other than London?

eva

#4979 Post by eva » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:25 pm

Hi!
My name is Eva, just found this website and I thought...why not?
I like movies in general, and open-minded to genres, although to be honest I do not fancy horror movies (too scary hehe)

Mindabl

#4980 Post by Mindabl » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:54 am

Hi! I used to be a member a long time ago, so returning to this great website to see what's on in London and if I can bag some free tickets to previews of films and shows... Love a wide range of genres and love a freebie - London life is expensive... Thanks :-)