Introduce Yourself...

Chat about anything
Msc8855

Re: Introduce Yourself...

#4981 Post by Msc8855 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:15 pm

Hi I am new to this so not sure if i'm in the right place but here goes nothing. I like all sorts of films and will try anything once but family, fantasy and comedy are my favourites. I get scared at horror films and slash em's leave me cold. I live in London and the last film I saw was Instant Family. It was fantastic, I laughed and Cried and left the cinema feeling very uplifted A Great Family movie. Want to see the Green Mile if anyone has free tickets...... pretty please!

Red Cat
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4982 Post by Red Cat » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi all,

I am pleased to be here, first to get the inside track on free movies but also discuss movies.
I like many genres of film, depending on the mood I am in, but particularly like a good whodunnit.

charliefox91

#4983 Post by charliefox91 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:02 pm

Hi all,

Been a member a few times before and am a big fan of FMUK.

Cheers,

Charlie

kaizen99

#4984 Post by kaizen99 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Hi everyone! I love comedy and action films but I do like all kinds of films. The cinema experience is the best!

D3ATHST3P

#4985 Post by D3ATHST3P » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Hey everyone I’m Michael! I’m an avid movie fan who’s always interested in seeing movies before others or just saving a couple bucks here and there. I love all genres except for romance and musicals with art house horror taking my top spot.

ltb68

#4986 Post by ltb68 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:53 am

Hi, as I'm unsure what I'm supposed to do I've cut and pasted the suggested introduction. Please see below:

I'm Lesley (lady not man - its a common confusion (for others not myself)): I am over 21 years old :-), love movies but not romcoms or chickflicks - they drive me mad with boredom and live in Hampshire. The first movie I've seen was a long time ago but what I'm looking forward to seeing is How to Train Your Dragon 3, yes I know its a kids film but sometimes I just enjoy them.

e_agun@hotmail.com

#4987 Post by e_agun@hotmail.com » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:57 am

Hi
My name is Esther, i am from Essex and I loooooove movies!
I use to spend a lot of time at the cinemas and own hundreds and hundreds of DVDs.
However, cinemas and movies took a back seat when the kids started to arrive.

Now they are much older, I am BACK!

I came across free movie previews on HotUKDeals website....and and it sounded like a great idea....so here i am.
So far, i have seen Second Act & Green book.

Debz

#4988 Post by Debz » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:52 pm

Hi, I'm Debz: wife & mother of two boys. A Lancashire lass. I love action and sci-fi movies - no horrors :O
I am a practical person and have sailed most ways around the world in a little yacht so am open minded and resourceful.
Nice to meet y'all!

paperblanc

#4989 Post by paperblanc » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Hi, I'm Vikki, I'm 24 years old, love movies and live in southern England. I don't really have a favourite film but I love arty films and directors such as Spike Jonze and Wes Anderson. Look forward to becoming part of the community here!

Indiana91
Air Force One
Air Force One
Old post count: 0

#4990 Post by Indiana91 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:47 am

Hi, I'm Indianna. I'm from Hertfordshire and I LOVE MOVIES! :) <3